Chapter 3 - Lovers Quarrel

Moon Ga Young's POV:

A few days after the Script Reading...

I was finally dressed as my character Lim Jugyeong complete with glasses, a ponytail, a T-shirt, and sweatpants. The director stepped into the dressing room just as my makeup artist had just finished with my no-makeup makeup look.

He looked me up and down and nodded with approval. "She looks just the Webtoon character! You did a great job Ae-Cha." He said to the makeup artist who beamed in reply.

"Thank you, Sir." She replied before bowing and making her way out of the dressing room.

The director turned to me. "Okay Moon Ga Young, since you're all ready now you can go sit on set and go through your script while we wait for Eun Woo. Unfortunately, they're taking longer than expected to arrive." He explained to me.

I nodded. "Yes, Sir," I said obediently before heading out of my dressing room to the set.

At Prince Comics (Set)..

A/N: See Picture at beginning of Chapter for Reference

I arrived on set and looked around in awe.

It was a cozy-looking comic book store with warm lighting, bean bags, and drawings and messages scribbled on the walls.

Seeing a comfy-looking sofa next to an armchair I walked over and took a seat. I then pulled out my script and began practicing the lines I'd be saying to Eun Woo for our scene in the comic book store. 

Eun Woo's POV:

The car finally pulled over in front of the set. 

"Bye Aroha, I'll see you next time on Eun Woo like!" I said to the camera before stopping the recording. 

"That was great Eun Woo! We'll send this footage to the editor to edit for Eun Woo like and have it posted as soon as possible. Anyway, you better go in for filming. The director has been messaging me asking about your whereabouts." Said my Manager.

I nodded. "Will do," I said to my manager before exiting the car.

After an hour later in the Dressing Room...

I made my way to the set dressed as my character Lee Suho in a comfy black cardigan and jeans. 

I was about to enter when I saw a figure sitting on the sofa. I recognized her instantly.

It was Moon Ga Young.

She looked like a nerd with her glasses and long-sleeved T-shirt which had bright coloured letters printed on it.

"A really cute nerd." I thought to myself.

I couldn't help smiling at the sight of her.

With a mischievous grin on my face, I crept onto the set towards Moon Ga Young who was unaware of my arrival.

I then stood next to her and leaned towards her and pulled a face.

Moon Ga Young's POV:

I was almost on the last line of my script when a shadow came over my book.

I looked up to see Eun Woo pulling a ridiculous face in an attempt to amuse me.

I tutted at him. "Hey! Eun Woo, where have you been? We've been waiting for you so we can start filming." I scolded him.

He pouted. "Sorry Noona, I had to film something for my Arohas before coming here." He explained.

I couldn't help smiling as I rolled my eyes at him.