𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

"Are you kidding me right now?" Kierra yells over the phone "You aren't even listening to me!"

"You aren't saying anything worth listening to! I'm literally asking you a simple question and you're avoiding it!" Erica yells back

"No I'm not! You just don't like the answer that I'm giving you, but what the hell else am I supposed to tell you?!"

"How about the truth Kierra!?"

"Oh my Goddddddd!" The younger women drags out amazed by how this conversation took a left "I am telling the truth! I have never given you a reason to not trust me Erica and the fact that you're sitting here pushing the issue is beyond me."

Erica took a long deep breath to calm herself down before she clasped her hands together and released it. "Okay..you know what, I'm done."

"What?" Ki questions feeling her heart quicken at her lovers words.

"With this conversation." Erica clarifies wiping her tears away "I'm done with arguing and fighting, I don't have it in me to fight with you. Goodnight Kierra."

"Wait wait babe I'm sorry okay, this conversation wasn't supposed to be this way at all." Kierra cries "I hate fighting with you especially over something so stupid as this."

"It's not stupid to me though.." Erica mumbles feeling hurt that Kierra thought that.

Kierra covers her face and groans growing frustrated with everything but mostly herself. She didn't understand why she couldn't just tell her girlfriend the information she wanted to hear. But before she could even get her words out, the phone call ended and out of anger and frustration both parties threw their phones elsewhere and cried themselves to sleep.

The next day

"Stop stop! Cut the music." Kierra says waving her arms wildly so everyone can see

The background vocalists along with all of the musicians stopped what they were doing and all eyes shot her way. You ever been so heated and just all over the place that you start to cry? This was Kierras testimony. She placed the microphone on the stand and quickly snatched her phone from the stage. Nothing was going right today and Kierra was beyond fed up, genuinely about to blow a fuse.

"I'm sorry everyone take ten." J drew says quickly placing his sticks down on the drum set and getting up to chase his sister. "Kierra..Kierra bro what's up with you?"

Shamika stood off to the side and gave her best friend a confused look but Ki said nothing and pushed past her leaving the sanctuary. With purpose she headed towards her moms office with both her brother and friend behind her. The moment she was in the safe space Kierra broke down crying.

"Dude what the hell?" J Drew whispers stunned at what was taking place in front of him.

Shamika shrugs wildly also confused about what was going on. "I don't know just hug her."

They both looked at each other before J slowly started to walk up to his sister with open arms.

"Wait wait wait come back." Shamika calls pulling him away "I don't know what cry this is.."

Drew scrunched up his face and opened up his arms completely lost. "What does that even mean?"

"Do you want her to swing on you!?" Shamika questions "You know if this is an angry cry she doesn't like to be touched and will indeed swing. I mean unless your name is Eri-"

Kierra cries harder at the mention of her name and both J and Sham took a step back startled.

"Oh Sara did something happen with E?"