𝐓𝐞𝐧

Thank you guys for almost 10k reads! That's huge and I appreciate it so much💯 Excuse any mistakes and happy reading!💕

On my Block Records

Taking off the headphones Erica grabbed her water bottle and came out of the booth plopping next to Warryn.

"You sounded good in there." He compliments

"Whaaatttt? This is the nicest you ever been to me." Erica laughs "What you want?"

Warryn chuckles and shakes his head shutting the sound board off.

"Can you be serious for once please." He tells her looking down at his buzzing phone. 'lana😍❤️' covers his screen and quickly he declines the call before Erica could see it.

- in the studio with E, I'll holla back.

Throwing his phone to the side he turned his body towards his ex wife and as she typed away on her own device he admired her. Licking over his lips he leaned forward and pulled her chair closer to him.

"Why you all the way over there?"

"All I did was sit where the chair was sir." Erica sat back and crossed her arms while putting her leg over the other. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"I can't look at you now?" Erica rolled her eyes and shook her head.

One thing she could never grasp was women who still flirted with their ex husbands and vice versa. Once she was done it was wraps, but clearly Warryn didn't get the memo, and thought he still had a chance to get at her despite her relationship.

"Let's keep it professional producer." She tells him removing his hand from her leg. "You know Kierra doesn't play like that and neither do I."

Warryn held his hands up and shook his head laughing, he didn't understand why she was playing hard to get knowing they still had a connection.

"You're right. I'll save the rest for when I stop by sometime this week." He jokes

"Boy bye. I don't know what you think this is but stop now before you get your feelings hurt. Plus I won't even be at the house." She tells him "Save all of that for whoever keeps blowing you up. Now what else did you want to talk about?"

"Where are you going?"

"That concerns you how?"

"Dang I can't ask questions now? What's up?" Warryn asks frowning. Erica gave him a blank look and the man sighs moving on. "You have an opportunity to work with a new upcoming artist and I think it'll be great for you."

"Who?"

"Koryn. She's a dope artist and an even bigger fan of yours."

Erica sits back in the chair and presses her lip together, that name sounded very familiar to her. Snapping her fingers she points at Warryn.

"The chick from that one episode who was singing Tina's part?"

"Yes her."

"Aww she was so sweet from what I remember." Erica smiles recalling the memory "I'm totally down for a collaboration."

"That's what I like to hear. Now obviously we're going to do a sit down for the two of you to get acquainted and bounce ideas off each other. She's only available this week so what day works for yo-"

"I just told you I'm not going to be here this week."

Before Warryn could get another word out Erica's phone rings. Picking it up a smile paints her face and Warryn sighs deeply already knowing who it was.