𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

This chapter is actually very chaotic but it's what y'all been wanting so here we are🤣

Make sure to vote and comment! Excuse any mistakes and happy reading guys⭐️

Kierra's pov

"Grandparents!"

Kicking off my shoes and taking off my coat I walked further into the house and as I went to yell for them again nanna appeared out of thin air and grabbed my lips.

"Why you always gotta come up in here with all that yelling?" She questions but all I do is smile and wrap her up in a hug. "Kierra I just saw you sometime ago honey."

"Nanna that was nearly two months ago. I've been ripping and running and I'm just now settling back home." I tell her as we move into the living room where my papoo was reclined back in his chair watching wheel of fortune.

My papoo smiles as his eyes land on me and I grin walking over to him hugging him tight. "How's life treating you babygirl?"

"Life is going but I'm thankful and I have no complaints." I tell him taking a seat on the other couch "Awe you didn't run away from me this time. Hey onyx." I pick up the black cat and place him in my lap. "I'm so surprised that this thing is still alive..."

Onyx turned to look at me with his green eyes and I laughed before kissing the top of his head. My grandparents been having him since I was sixteen years old. This cat literally watched me grow up.

"And that's exactly why he doesn't fool with you now." Nanna says walking out of the kitchen and taking a seat beside me. I laugh and watched as she got herself settled before leaning on her. Her arms wrapped around me and we all turned our attention to the tv; shouting out the answers and running our mouths about people and their stupidity in the game.

"Can I talk to y'all about something?" I decide to ask as the show went to commercial.

My grandparents laugh with each other. "See I knew you wasn't just stopping by but go ahead we're listening."

"Umm..." How am I even supposed to approach this? Do I start off slow or just blurt it out and run away? "So I'm in a relationship."

"Oh congratulations." Papoo smiles and I chuckle nervously and clear my throat pulling at my fingers. "Or maybe not?"

"No no I'm super happy! it's a very happy and healthy relationship and has been for the last two years. It's just.. um how can I put this? I'm with a woman..."

I would like to think that I was pretty good at reading the room and people, but my grandparents gave me absolutely nothing, and that's what terrified me the most. Were they disappointed, disgusted, angry, upset? I had no clue but I needed something. It was a couple more seconds of silence before they looked over at each other and began to laugh. I watched with a confused face as my nanna mouthed something making them laugh harder.

"What's so funny?" I decide to ask seeing that they weren't calming down.

My heart was genuinely about to fall out of my chest and here they are laughing in my face.

My Nanna wiped at her face and smiles. "Oh baby we already knew that." My eyes bugged out of my head and before I could ask my next question she placed a comforting hand on my knee. "Honey relax your mind. Your mom called us sometime I think last week and filled us in."

I lifted a brow "But why though?"

"Kierra do you remember when you told me about the dream you had about you getting married?" I nod my head slowly trying to see where this was going. "Great, tell me about it."