Vixen | Chapter Four

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

Follow Request — @ChargingBoltzz

Accept [ ☑️ ] Decline [ ❌ ]

Accept [ ✅ ]

@angelkiss
hi?

@ChargingBoltzz
you're f/n right :))?

@angelkiss
yes!! who r u

@ChargingBoltzz
I'm Kaminari Denki, the guy from yesterday?
I thought you might want to play stardew together sometime?

@angelkiss
I'd love too!
My user is the same as twt

@ChargingBoltzz
just requested ^>^

42% ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░ 100%

███████▒▒▒ 70%

↺35%

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

████████▒▒ 80%

█████████▒ 90%

██████████ 100%

Success!

Who knew all she needed was to wag class just for her tough exterior to crumble apart.

"Mina your heavy get off of me!" I squeaked out, laying down on my comfy queen sized bed. Mina was refusing to get off of me and was laying on my body with all of her weight on me entirely.

"Don't say I'm heavy" mina squeaked out, embarrassed by her weight, and the fact she might actually be heavy. In doing so she got up, sitting on the bed across from f/n.

I sat up from the bed aswell, staring at Mina, watching her body language, and noticed she seemed uncomfortable.

"You know I'm joking right mins?" I spoke softly, hoping that I hadn't hurt her feelings.

"It's okay n/n, I know you're just playing" she giggled and laid her head on my lap, hugging my waist.

"Good you had me worried!!" I spoke up, my eyebrows furrowed in a playful manner.

I flopped back on the bed, mina still hugging my waist so I arched my back slightly so her arms wouldn't be crushed by my back and mattress.

I grabbed my phone checking the time and seeing a notification

———

@ChargingBoltzz

do u wanna play later?

_____

I smiled softly looking at my screen, I didn't even know why I was acting like this myself if I'm honest.

Mina sees my expression and giggles. "Did Katsuki message you?" she raised her eyebrows and made a kissy face at me.

"ew!" I exclaimed, literally jumping out of my bed and staring at Mina as I stood on my light brown wooden floor. I hugged my body instinctively. "If I was messaging Katsuki I would be gagging!

"I'm pretty sure you and Katsuki are like meant to be, everyone else at school thinks so too" Mina cooed, giggling watching my expression, the colour draining from my face as I faked a couple dry heaves.

"for real though, who's got you smiling?" Mina asked teasingly, sitting cross legged on my bed.

"no it's silly! I'm not saying" I spoke, crossing my arms defensively. My eyebrows furrowed and I adverted my head and gaze away from Mina.

"What you have to tell me, you signed up to be my best friend!" Mina let out a laugh, used to my dismissive ways.

"I'm not sure how I feel yet, but you know the cute guy from the acting course?" I spoke softly, Mina watching my mouth as I spoke.

"Denki Kaminari?" Mina raised an eyebrow, watching me as I nodded my head.

"We'll he messaged me and want to play stardew with me" I spoke softly, twiddling my fingers together.

"That's so cute, seeing you get flustered over some random guy" Mina giggled, patting the spot next to her, indicating for me to sit down next to her.

I sat down next to her and puffed my cheeks out, "I'm not flustered!" I huffed out, tucking my hair behind my ear.

"No cuz your actually starstruck" Mina giggled, speaking playfully as she patted my head.

StarStruck?

I've been called that twice now.