sex money feelings die | Chapter Ten

Kyoka had brought me into her bedroom, it was now 5pm and the sun was setting. Along with Momo and Mina being in her room with us.

The boys were in the loungeroom as Izuku Midoriya had done there makeup, Momo making the executive deiscion that he was second best in the course.

I had stripped from my white flowy summer dress and placed a mini black dress one which was sleeveless and tight, hugging my figure perfectly. Mina had helped zip it up for me, her cold hands brushing against my spine as she did so, making my body have goosebumps.

I sat at kyoka's desk as Momo sat in front of me, she was delicately blending in the products on my face, making a smudgey black glitter Smokey look, the aim was to make it look like I had a rough night out. Momo grabbed the mascara and applied it to my lashes, rubbing against the lower part of my eye to drag the mascara down, to give the appearance that I had been crying.

Momo stood back from my face and had looked at it, she quickly got closer to my face and smudged my brown matte lipstick down my face.

"I think she's done" Momo spoke softly, a hand against her chin as she stared at my face more intently.

Kyoka looked at my face and hummed in satisfaction, "Momo like everytime you do someone's makeup I'm impressed, this is exactly what I had envisioned" Kyoka smiled softly, seemingly happy with what she had done.

"Don't stress it, I'm glad you called me rather than someone else, wouldn't want someone to botch the look" Momo giggled, obviously throwing some shade, we all knew it was directed to another person in the makeup course; That being Nejire Hado.

They had this like unspoken rivalry, and it was weird because it came out of nowhere either? Plus they always acted sweet to one another, but whenever they were both separate from one another they both spoke shady about one another.

"We should properly get started soon!" Kyoka spoke up, "let's go down stairs and see how they boys are coming along"

We all exited Kyoka's room, walking down stairs and entering the large, open loungeroom, seeing Izuku doing the finishing touches on Katsuki. Didn't help that Katsuki kept muttering something under his breath as Izuku tried blending his makeup in.

"We all ready?" Mina asked, grabbing her tripod and camera, she seemed ready to start filming and I could tell she was bored waiting for everyone to get ready.

Everyone nodded there heads. Kyoka than brought me into a bedroom, a guest bedroom, that she had previously decorated as a prop for her film.

"Okay so I'm going to need f/n to sit on the edge of the bed"

————

As the music started softly playing, I had followed Kyoka's instructions to a tea after she had told me what she envisioned and what she wanted me to express as I did so, the other guys nodding there head understand what Kyoka wanted to show with her music.

I sat on the bed and played with the hem of my dress and held a phone to my ear.

'Late Night, Call you in the Late night'

I had sat on the bed, as Katsuki got up and sat next to me wrapping his arms around my figure.

I turned my face to his and lip synced

'Trade love for one night'

I stood up and walked out of the room, pretending to be drunk as I did so, the lights were dim and lit by leds in the hallway, as Mina followed me with her canera.

'Two Pills and Red Wine'

I had stopped by a desk and sat on it, picking up a prescription bottle and inside were tic tacs, I had emptied the bottle in my mouth and grabbed a bottle of red wine which had been emptied and refilled with cranberry juice and took a sip from it, wiping my face as the cranberry juice got on my face.

'Talk offline, now I don't mind. The words you say'

The camera got close to my face as I spoke and as it zoomed out—

'No love when you hold me'

It showed Hitoshi, Hanta, Eijirou all holding onto me in someway, looking at me with a look of need, just as Kyoka described.

'And now the sun is up I'm coming down'

I continued walking down the hallway, looking over my shoulder as I did so and turned around walking backwards.

'Nobody nowhere, I'm nobody nowhere'

I walked outside where the snow was falling down and as instructed laid down on the floor of the snow, turning over to my side as mina followed me with the camera looking at my face and than zooming out to my laid position, my body looking vunerable and my hair and eyelashes catching snow of them.

'We just blow it up, and blow it out'

I blew the snow towards the camera, and we quickly cut the footage so we could make a transition.

' sex money feelings die '

the camera for the transition mixed around in a circle in the kitchen as I took a bunch of shots for the camera, the shots just being water.

As instructed by Kyoka the camera than panned to Denki as he leaned against the kitchen counter and lip synced.

' Baby don't you cry'

He approached me and hugged me. The camera staying on his face as he engaged in the hug and lip synced.

'Ladies on my right'

We had called it a wrap, watching over the raw footage and Kyoka and Mina both had this goofy smiles on their faces. Seemingly happy with their handy work

"You know, you're a good actor, I don't see why you aren't in the acting course" Denki spoke softly, taking my attention away from the group as he grabbed my hand softly and created distance from us and the group.

"You'd make a good model, I don't see why you're not in the modeling course" I spoke softly, leaning against the wall, crossing my arms with a smug look on my face.

"Touchè" Denki let out an airy laugh, looking at me and me staring back at him. He took off his fluffy jacket and handed it to me. "You seemed cold"

The world just seemed to turn quiet, even if it was for just a moment, just a second.

I'm so fucked up, all I want is you