No Scrubs | Chapter Twelve

I don't want no scrub.

"Fuck! Hold that pose!" Mina squealed at me, snapping a couple pictures for me on her iPhone. This wasn't for an assignment.

This was for me.

It was the pitch black of the night, the only illumination was granted by the stars and moon in the sky. Me and Mina were at an abandoned beach, due to the time it was isolated, leaving me and Mina their alone to have a personal photo shoot.

Surprisingly the water wasn't frozen over, it must be due to the fact that winter was coming to an end, spring being around the corner.

I was wearing a skimpy black bikini, posing in the sand letting water drip down my body, highlighting my every curve. My wet hair framing my face perfectly.

"That's a wrap! Come here and have a look!" Mina beckoned me to come closer to her and inspect the 30+ photos she had taken of me.

I walked towards her, grabbing a towel in my travel bag, wrapping it around my figure and walked next to her, staring down at her iPhone.

There were multiple photos of me, some of me showing off my backside, some of me crawling on the sand, flipping my hair upwards, and my personal favourite, I was standing up, tilted to my side so you could see my perfectly curved physique. My hands were up playing around with my hair, making my waist looking tinier than it actually was.

"These are perfect!" I spoke softly, smiling at all the photos.

We both parted our ways, heading home. I walked into my room seeing Mina had sent me all of the photos she had took for me. I than took a double take, seeing she had sent a candid shot of me, before we had even started the shoot. I was sitting on a rock at the beach. I smiled seeing this photo, this was the one.

Deciding to go forward with phase two of the plan.

@angelkiss

 "𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓃𝑜 𝓈𝒸𝓇𝓊𝒷"F/N, L/NAttending UA's Model Course #DontNeedNoOne

F/N, L/N
Attending UA's Model Course
#DontNeedNoOne

I than waited, waited patiently for all of the notifications to pour underneath my newest post and updated profile.

______

@GothGfxoxo
commented> that's my bitch
(5.k ♡ - 8.9k ↻)

@DaddySharkxx
commented> Might need a new gym partner 🤭
(17.1k ♡ - 3.7k ↻)
@DeafeningLooks
replied> wtf dude I bench her?
(12.8k ♡ - 178 ↻)

@Alienprincess
commented> can't believe I took a photo of a walking goddess (\(^°^)/)
( 7.2k ♡ - 2.6k ↻)

@Neit0
commented> neobaby let me make you a dress, you'd be silly to refuse ;)
(6.6k ♡ - 1.2k ↻)

@NejiDo
commented> can I do your makeup! you're so pretty! <3
(23k ♡ - 16.9k ↻)
@Creati
replied> she already has a makeup artist 🥰
(48k ♡ - 43.2k ↻)

@Sero_Hanta
commented> mi amor, you've been holding out on us..
(3.5k ♡ - 70 ↻)

@Shoto_
commented> If you need a hair stylist, I can assist.
(58.3k ♡ - 52k ↻)

@LetMeZzzz
commented> @ChargingBoltzz
(12.6k - 4.3k )

Phase Two;

Completed.