Idfc | Chapter Eleven

Tell me pretty lies.

I was leaning against the hallway in the corridors of UA, with Mina and Katsuki. They were having a conversation about something related to their courses. I couldn't focus on a word they said if I was being honest. All I could focus was—

Him.

I mean I knew his reputation and all, I knew that our friendly banter didn't mean anything serious. So why the fuck am I pissed at him for talking to a group of girls.

He was using his usual voice that he used on me, laughing and flexing his biceps at them.

"Earth to f/n" a hand than waved in front of my face, I focused on the voice, that one being a husky rough one.

I directed my attention to Katsuki and Mina.

"Woah you got a state that could kill girl!" Mina giggled, pointing at my eyes and imitating my look.

"Mad your boyfriend talking to other chicks?" Katsuki spoke in a gruff voice, Mina looking at him confused.

"Not my boyfriend, I don't fucking care who he talks too" My voice spat with venom, making both Katsuki and Mina look at me with shock. An irritated adorning my features.

"Oh shit, girl you do care. Like a whole lot" Mina gasped, covering her mouth as she did so.

"I've never seen this look on you, don't know if I should be scared" Katsuki let out a low chuckle, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Oh my god i don't care at all!" I spoke loudly, making a couple kids look at me, they had never heard this tone of voice from me before and they started whispering.

I started walking away, my hair bouncing as I took every step, the whispering and looks just got more intense as I continued every stride, every step.

I turned around and looked at all the people whispering, "take a fucking picture why don't ya?" I shouted, and than turned on my heel and left, the whispering didn't stop but they definitely realised to be more hush hush about it.

I walk to the bathroom of the toilets and look directly at the mirror. Watching my expression, the tough facade, slowly drip away.

Clenching the bathroom counter, keeping myself balanced. I looked back up to the mirror, tears cascading down my flawless skin and my (e/c) watering as more tears threatened to fall out.

I watched my appearance more, staring at it. My lip trembling as I stared at the mirror, refusing to take my eyes off of it.

srchhh

The door to the ladies room was opened, and there stood Kyoka, the dyed purple haired girl with multiple facial piercings and siren eyes looked me up and down.

"You look like shit" she spoke up, breaking the awkward silence, she took a couple steps next to me, staring me into my eyes, wiping a tear away from my cheek.

That's all I needed to let everything falter.

I gripped Kyoka's school uniform and hid my face in the nook of her neck and started crying more. The only thing that could be heard in the school bathroom is my sobs which echoed.

She rubbed my back in circular motions, "do you.." she hesitated for a second, hugging me tighter. "Maybe want to talk about it?" She asked in a soft sincere tone, one that sounded as if she had listened to many stories and woes. Her presence felt comforting, as if I could tell her everything and anything in my mind.

I pulled away from the hug and rubbed my eyes, they were puffy and red.

"It's so silly, I genuinely don't know why I'm crying" I tried to let out a laugh but my shoulders went up and down as another wave of emotions overtook me, my lip trembling again. I turned my head away from her, as if I looked at her again I would burst out in tears again.

She waited for me to continue, not wanting to interrupt or force me into saying anything.

"It's just this guy, me and him aren't together, at all and it's not like we are going to be together either, but we would like have this teasing banter, it wasn't even like it was full blown flirting either" I spoke softly, still having my head away from hers, as I hugged my body, afraid if I didn't do this act of reassurance on myself that I'd be crying again.

Kyoka stayed silent, still waiting for me to continue what was plaguing my mind, I mean in the years she had known me, she'd never see me break down like this, she knew I was fragile though, everyone is.

"I just saw him doing the same shit with other girls and I got pissed, I don't even know why, I don't care at all about him" I finished my semi-rant, after pouring all of my thoughts out.

"Confront him, simple as that" Kyoka spoke bluntly, leaning against the bathroom wall. Fidgeting with her ear piercing as she spoke.

I took a second to think about what she said.

"I have nothing to confront him about though Kyoka, that's the thing, I'm upset for no reason" I spoke softly, using my sleeve to rub my nose against it.

"He's playing with your feelings, and he should know that isn't right to do" Kyoka spoke softly, "if someone did that to me, I'd be reacting in the same way as you right now."

"Thank you Kyoka, I'm going to head to class now, I really appreciate you speaking to me about this" I smiled softly at her, fidgeting with the cuffs on my uniform sleeves.

"It's what friends do, it's nothing really, you've done the same for me."

I left the bathroom after my conversation with Kyoka, heading to my modeling course. She had given me a lot to think about, she's always looked out for me like that. That's the type of girl she is.

The Rascals

@GothGfxoxo

2:32> @ChargingBoltzz
sort your shit out.

seen...