You Get Me So High | Epilogue

"They're doing it again!" I shouted from the upstairs, rushing down the stairs of our two storey house.

My loud footsteps echoing as I quickened my pace downstairs to the lounge room, trying to find wherever my husband was.

"Did what!" Denki shouted out, staring at me as I stomped over to him and sat next to him on our black leather couch, the crinkling sound as I got comfortable on it. Laying my legs in between his as I shoved my phone into his face. Him adjusting his glasses as he stared at the screen.

"Do you think it's that obvious! I mean I've been picking up less shoots and choosing different brands to represent since this!" I quickly took my phone away from his face, even though he hadn't finished the article, he knew exactly what I meant.

"They are definitely speculating! It's not like they have any solid proof love" he turned his face to me and intertwined his hand into mine, rubbing circles into mine, a habit he had to either calm me, or himself.

"I mean I just don't understand, like other models have been doing the same thing! lots of them are doing less revealing brands and focusing on social media instead of shoots!"

"I know that dear, but most of them aren't married like we are" Denki gave me a soft smile, trying to reassure me.

"I just don't want them to grow up with cameras in their faces!" I huffed out, puffing out my cheeks.

"We'll make sure little kaminari doesn't grow up with that, it's okay my sweet."

"You are so lucky I trust you" I pulled him in for a hug, kissing his temple as I did so.

XX XX XXXX

my most favourite day.

the day a new star was born.

I just hope she doesn't grow up just like us.

But who am I kidding, she has the best parents, and we will do anything for her.

Yuki Kaminari, a star that we'll try and let choose their path, when they're old enough to decide the future that they want to pursue.

doesn't matter if we're ever ultra famous

Authors Note

I AM SO SORRY FOR THIS RUSHED ENDING

I don't even know if it makes sense with the book, or if it's a good ending??

but I had fun writing this book! but I want to focus on maybe a different story and I know if I did this would be left unfinished :')

The ending to butterflies! I hope you enjoyed it xx