Tom riddle 🐍

You walked into Tom's dorm, no underwear on under your skirt. You wanted to tease Tom, he always managed to seem so nonchalant about everything; it drove you crazy. But the second he showed his dominant demeanor it caused you to fold into his touch immediately "You're here quite late, I'm assuming your intentions are not for the faint of heart" He smirked slightly, pulling you by the waist into a deep kiss.
His tongue began to explore your mouth, occasionally biting down onto your tongue and lower lip, making you moan slightly. "Keep making those noises and I won't be able to control myself doll."
"Then don't."
The second those words left your mouth his lips attached themselves to your neck, your head leaning back exposing it more. Wet sloppy kisses, and hickeys were being scattered across it as he made sure to mark up every inch.
His right hand began to explore your waist, slowly moving down, rubbing up and down your thigh teasingly. "Tom, please." You needed him to touch you. You craved it. "Beg."

You sucked up your pride and gave in, the feeling of submission flooding over you. "Please Sir.
Please fucking touch me, I need you." You were helpless, a needy mess all for him, and he knew it.
He fucking loved it.
You felt his fingers rub against your folds, causing you to gasp at the sudden friction. "Naughty girl.
No underwear? If I didn't know any better I'd say you were just begging for another guy to fuck you, walking to my dorm without underwear like a fucking whore."
Before you could respond he plunged two fingers deep into you without warning, your body folded over upon instinct and he catches you, still not stopping. "Fucking beg for me."
You were already struggling to speak, his pace quickening everytime you opened your mouth.
"Please mm fuck me Sir, please I need your dick please." You pleaded through moans, barely able to look him in the eyes.
"Remember, you asked for this." He grabbed you by the neck and threw you onto the bed, your back down. He yanked you by the foot to the edge of the bed and began to undress you. Your top was the first to go, revealing a new black lace bra

You thought he'd admire it, however he ripped that off in the same fashion as your shirt, discarding it to an unknown area of the room. He yanked down your skirt and just stared at you for a moment before he undressed himself.
"Come get my cock wet whore."
You wasted no time, you grabbed his dick and began to pump it slowly, putting it in your mouth and sucking slightly trying to take it all. Without warning Tom shoves your head down, making you gag immediately "We both know you can take all of me His voice was deep and raspy, making your core ache, needing him more.
"Please fuck me" You looked up at him, still jerking him off. "Fine then, but I'm showing no mercy."
.. "Okay sir"
. "You know the safe word,yes?"
.. "Yes, now please just fucking fuck me"
Before you could even finish your sentence he slammed into you, instantly starting a consistent pace; fast and hard.
"I want everyone to know who you belong to, so no fucking hiding your moans, understood?" His pace was relentless, constantly hitting your most sensitive areas. He could so easily drive you over the edge.

"Yes. I understand, fuckk" You couldn't hold in your moans even if you tried. He was hitting all the right places, all the while making eye contact.
The way his eyes slightly rolled back as he rolled his neck letting out a deep moan drove you crazy.
His pace quickened even more, which you didn't even think was possible, your moans filled the room and you were sure all of Hogwarts could hear you but you couldn't care any less in this moment.
"Fuck, fuck, I need to cum can I please cum" You begged, he didn't tell you to but you knew better than to cum without permission. "Cum for me, but I'm definitely not done with you yet." He pounded harder, helping you ride out your orgasm.
Your body was shaking, you were a mess.
However he didn't stop, just as he said. He continued to abuse your pussy, slamming into you endlessly.
"Tell me who you fucking belong to, slut." He pulled out, flipping you over and slamming right back into you, continuing his previous pace. In this new position it felt like he was hitting all new places, you forgot to respond.

A hard slap landed across your lap, causing a shrieking moan to come from you, it stung terribly, especially where his ringed finger hit. "I fucking told you do tell me who you belong to" He pounded, and pounded your words being swallowed by moans. "YOU FUCK I BELONG TO YOU TOM"
At this point your vice became hoarse from your screaming moans. You could barely hold yourself up as he showed you no mercy. "Does my whore want my cum" His pace started to get sloppier signaling he was close. "Please, I need your cum so bad. Please sir" Your words came out between
moans.
"I'm gonna fucking fill you up like the cum dump you are Y/n" He pounded harshly into you a few more times, before cumming with deep long strokes, his cum completely filling you up. You could feel the sudden warmth of it, and it made your brain fuzzy.