Revenge? pt2 Mattheo Riddle 🩸

Revenge is best served cold, or in other words best served by already being in a relationship after being cheated on, even if it was all fake.
Me and Matt talked it over, fake date and fuck on the side no feelings attached. This was all just to get back at my shit ex for cheating on me I'm not ready for a relationship now, besides Mattheo only wants the sex out of it.
The night before:
"So how is this gonna work out?" | looked up at Matt from my book while we sat in the library, no one's around so I didn't have to be as secretive. "I still think my plan is perfect you know" He rolled his eyes, resting his face on his palm. "You don't even know for sure that Pansy will tell everyone"
"It's Parkinson she can't keep her mouth shut for shit. One time I tried putting dye in Draco's shampoo and her loud ass mouth told him" You could see his face scowl and it was kinda funny and cute. You just laughed at the possible thought of a color haired Malfoy. "Back to the plan what if we just started doing everything together and hard launch it that way?" I questioned leaning back into my chair, "Y/n I'm telling you my plan will work, just trust me" He was practically staring into my soul but it was working to his advantage "Fine, but if she doesn't tell anyone we do it my way" I just rolled my eyes.
To say I was nervous about this entire thing is an understatement. It's the possible thought of all eyes on me that scares me, but at the same time all I want is to get revenge on him. I don't know what I was ever thinking, I should have never, ever, trusted Cormac.
Still getting ready there was a knock on my door and an "Y/n open", assuming it's Matt you open and sure enough he walks in, slams the door, and plops face first onto your bed. "Hello to you too" You chuckled continuing your hair. "Hmm, you think I should brush my teeth again?" He was somehow already behind you causing you jump.
"What'd you do that for is my breath that bad" He gasped covering his mouth making you laugh a second time, "I didn't even smell it you just scared me" you explained still kinda laughing.
"I'm sure you'll make sure your breath isn't bad either, we are gonna be making our you know" He looked at me through my mirror and winked, going back to my bed. Thankfully too, he couldn't see my cheeks involuntarily go red.
"Are you done yet" Matt groaned impatiently
"Calm your ass it's only been like fifteen minutes let me put my uniform on" I retorted.
"Okay, hurry up let's go" I motioned my hand towards the door, he was taking forever so l walked up to him and began yanking him up by the arm, "Come onnnn" | pulled, "You take forever now you're rushing me, priceless" He scoffed shaking his head and began getting up.
We were already late for breakfast so we made our way to the great hall and spotted out Pansy, after some waiting she finally got up and began walking our way. "You ready for this?" He smirked bringing me closer, "No, but let's do it anyways." | nervously chuckled and was immediately pulled into a kiss.
His tongue wasted no time making its way into my mouth, exploring it hungrily even though we were in public. It was a few moments later, after already getting lost into the makeout when you heard a loud and familiar gasp. Turning to see who it was, it was exactly who you were hoping
for.
"Oh my god is he your rebound?" Pansy was practically ignoring Matt and looking straight at me with her hand over her mouth, before you could answer her Mattheo spoke up "Not that it's any of your business, but we've been together just needed that fuck up to well you know fuck up" Not giving her any time to process her grabbed my hand and pulled me away.
"I give it 30 minutes before someone comes up to us or all eyes are on us" He spoke up "I don't know we left her there pretty stunned" I giggled, He chucked in response. "I honestly don't even feel like going to classes today" You groaned. "I mean, we could go exploring" He looked towards me smirking
"Exploring where exactly?" | cocked my eyebrow
"The dark forest?" Still smirking he continued
"Come on you know it'll be fun, I'll be there to keep you safe" He grabbed my arm and lightly tugged, giving in I just shook my head, smiled and started following him "I better not die". As we were walking towards the forest there was a loud shout "Oi Y/n!" You couldn't tell who it was but when you turned around you saw a red faced cormac running towards you, "You skank! You've been cheating with that scum, lying to me for who knows how long just to be with some evil fucking orphan! I never should've mixed with a slimey Slytherin whore"
Opening your mouth to speak Mattheo just lunged towards him swinging, knocking Cormac to the ground and getting on top of him "What the fuck did you call me? And what did you fucking call her?" Not even waiting for responses Matt kept swinging, you ran towards them and debated wether or not to stop him but it was getting so bloody and it didn't seem like Matt was going to stop anytime soon.
"If you don't stop now you're gonna kill him
Mattheo that's enough!" You tried pulling him off but he kept going, "Don't ever fucking mess with Y/n again" Landing one last punch he finally stood up, spitting on Cormac before turning back towards me.
His fists were bloody and his clothes were splattered with blood, you were just examining him for a moment "We should get you cleaned up" You finally spoke up trying to grab his hand, but he pulled away "I got it." He replied bluntly.
His mood suddenly shifted and he seemed colder.
"Just let me get cleaned up, meet me at the astronomy tower in thirty minutes" He rushed off before I could reply. I guess i'm meeting him later.
It was easy sneaking past to get to the astronomy tower unseen and you could already smell something you didn't like, "Put that thing out, it'll kill you you know" I said walking up to Matt and sitting over the ledge of the tower. "Rather this than something else" He retorted taking another drag and blowing it out "At least not near me it smells" | groaned. "You'll get used to it."
"Why'd you ask me here anyway? Isn't our plan basically done" | looked up towards him. He quickly turned his head to look at me like I was crazy, "Done? It's barely begun Y/n!! Yeah he thinks we've been together for weeks but imagine his satisfaction if we're already are over? We have to actually look like a couple publicly, like dates, making out, holding hands all that shit"
He was talking as if he's done this all before and it was honestly kind of funny but it was also weird to think about how long you two would keep this whole thing up. "Wait, you said dates?" Barely realizing his words you had a questioning look
"I can't look like a complete dick of a boyfriend and not take you out it would be suspicious" He said in a duh tone. "Cormac never took me out" | shrugged suggesting it doesn't matter, "That's just embarrassing" He shook his head and chuckled under his breath.
"You haven't eaten today have you?" He put out his cigarette and kneeled next to you "Uhh no actually I forgot" | looked at him, he was just staring at me "Let's go to the great hall and have lunch then" He stood up holding his hand out to help me.
"Now we have to make this believable remember, so give me this and don't act surprised by how I act" He grabbed my hand and held it, I just followed him to the table without hesitation and sat down with him. "I'm glad we sat somewhere empty I thought you would've sat us with your friends" I sighed
"Actually they usually sit wherever I do" Just as he spoke Blaise sat next to him, "I heard the news, I can't believe you managed to hide your relationship"
.. "And I can't believe you cheated
on Cormac with him let alone were with Cormac" Blaise turned between me and Matt.
"Told you she'd tell everyone" Matt looked at me and we both laughed. He didnt say anything but his hand rested on my thigh and continued talking with Blaise, Even though you knew it was fake you couldn't help but get butterflies from this.
"So how long have you two been a thing?" Blaise questioned, I turned to look at Matt who also turned to look at me. I kicked his foot trying to get him to speak up and that seemed to work "A few weeks, she's been bored for a while" He shrugged and pulled me closer to him by my waist.
"I didn't even know you knew Y/n Matt she's so quiet and uninvolved" Theo joined the conversation sitting down in front of us.
Surprisingly Theo is one of Mattheos only friends who l ever talk to, granted we're potions partners but he's not bad to talk to. "You don't know much about me, Theodore" Matt sasily replied rolling his eyes. Seeing the way he acts with his friends is funnier than imagined.