intoxicatingly sweet- Enzo berkshire 🧹

He didn't mean to do it, honestly he wasn't thinking straight. Before he knew it he'd left the chocolates on your bed and scrambled.
Odd. You stepped into your room and something seemed off, it didn't take but a moment before you noticed the huge heart shaped box on your bed, curiously walking towards it and opening it up. Chocolates, loads of them, the smell was delicious and intoxicating, drawing you in. You couldn't resist any longer, grabbing a piece and enjoying every flavor.
Suddenly the urge to see him took over. All you could think about was the boy you constantly crossed paths with. Lorenzo Berkshire. His perfect hair, his perfect eyes, lips, voice, face.. you loved him. Nothing was going to stop you from seeing him, you absolutely needed to see him.

Just as you were about to give up your search you spotted him. Just as you were going up to him he ran to you, "Y/n, I did something earlier and it was pretty dumb so just don't eat the chocolates on your bed" He let the words out pretty fast, and you couldn't believe it! He had left those chocolates just for you! Your cheeks brightened and your smile grew larger "I had some already they were delicious! Thank you so much for them!" Your excitement was infectious and soon his mostly shocked face turned into a smile.
"How do you feel about me?" He scanned your face as you spoke, "I can't believe I'm telling you this but.. I'm in love with you!" Your words bursted out and he knew it that moment they worked. The chocolates weren't just any chocolates, no, they were infused with amortentia. He knew how wrong this was, and he knew he shouldn't give in, but he did. "Y/n, I'm in love with you too" He looked at you for a moment before kissing your lips softly. It was like a dream come true, your one and only finally kissing you.

The small kiss sent flutters through your body and all you knew was you needed more, "We can go back to my dorm you know" You hinted at him, he looked at you smirking,"Let's go then shall we?" He reached out for your hand and you led the way. As soon as you stepped into the room he pushed you against the wall, left hand resting on your cheek, and right hand on your hip, you made eye contact before you leaned forward kissing his lips. He quickly took control over the kiss and was exploring your mouth.
His hand slowly began going towards your throat, squeezing softly causing soft moans. His opposite hand also exploring, squeezing your ass every so often. You felt like a wild animal needing more, but you definitely needed more than this. "Please, please fuck me Lorenzo" Your voice was more of a whimper, but maybe that's what got him to immediately throw you onto the bed. Switch clicking and ready to show you what having sex should really feel like.

His hands ran up and down your thighs teasingly before slowly pulling down your school skirt. You took your shirt off and were left in underwear and a bra. Feeling exposed you went to cover up a little but he moved your hands away, "Just let me admire for a second love".
. His words made your
cheeks rush red and your heart pound, you teasingly opened your legs and bit your lip looking up at him. He chuckled, smiling and shaking his head "Fucking hell, I swear you'll be the death of me, but I'm going to love every minute of this."
As the words left his mouth he quickly undressed leaving his underwear for last, you could already see the outline of his dick and you were scared.
He pulled them down and as scared as you were you felt yourself getting more turned on. Not only does he have an amazing body, he has a big fucking dick. "I need it already " You mumbled, starring impatiently, the need and arousal growing. He pumped his dick slowly just looking at you as you were "Go ahead and take the rest off for me sweetheart."

Doing as you were told you took your bra and underwear off with no complaints and laid back down, he got onto the bed and laid a pillow under your lower back just above your butt, "Trust me" He winked. With no warnings you felt his fingers gliding through your soaking pussy, without any words he connected his lips onto yours and entered two fingers, you couldn't hold in your moans but his lips were trapping anything from escaping.
Even though He only used two fingers they were already driving you mad, they were long and slender, hitting the perfect spot everytime he curled them upwards. Just as you thought it couldn't get any better you felt his thumb begin to rub in circles over your clit. At this rate you felt your orgasm already approaching, your stomach was turning in knots and your walls clenched around his fingers, then, he stopped.

He removed his fingers quickly, then looked at you smiling deviously. "You did so well with that, now it's time to actually make you feel good". His dick was at your entrance and slid in smoothly, you were so sensitive you clenched around him as he entered, not even thrusting yet you felt like his dick was in your stomach. He thrusted slowly, and that alone made you moan seemingly fueling his fire, his thrusts immediately picked up and your moans echoed through the room.
He continued thrusting into you, picking up your legs and putting them over his shoulder; He was hitting your cervix yet it felt so good, you were a screaming moaning mess. "Go on and tell me how good it feels love" His voice was breathy and deep, "It's so good! Your dick feels so fucking good!" The words came out in broken up moans but it satisfied him perfectly.

He moved his hand down to your pussy and rubbed his thumb over your clit quickly as he thrusted in and out of you, your orgasm started building up again and you felt your legs begin to shake, "Cum for me like a good girl Y/n". Just as the words left his mouth the feeling washed over you and he didn't stop any of what he was doing, the pleasure was neverending and it was becoming too much, "Say cherry whenever you want me to stop"
You wanted to say it, but you couldn't do it, you wanted more and more, "Please cum in me!" The words left your mouth so suddenly and you weren't even thinking about it. His thrusts got harder then sloppier and you could tell what that meant. You knew he couldn't actually cum inside of you but you absolutely needed it. No matter what consequences could happen you needed it.
All the thoughts left your brain when you felt the warm sensation of him filling you up, knowing it was Lorenzo who was doing the filling made it all the better. You don't know why, but now all you can think about is, you hope you get pregnant so he stays forever.