gusse who? Slytherin boys 🚂 ;)

you don't know how you possibly got yourself into this situation. here you stood in the middle of the room of requirement with a blindfold over your face, senses heightened despite the amount of alcohol that currently consumed your body.
"we're going to play a game-" you heard mattheos voice from the right side of you, hand brushing up your cheek causing goosebumps all over your body.
"if you can guess who's touching you based on where and how then you win and you chose what we do here, however if you get even one wrong we win and it's our choice." he removed his hand from your cheek and you heard his footsteps going back "do we have a deal doll?" tom's voice echoed from afar and your face flushed at the reality of these boys watching and soon, touching you. "yes." you let out just above a whisper nervous yet excited.
"perfect. alright for the sake of things we'll take turns deciding what to do and we'll use a voice charm to throw her off." all the boys agreed and draco spoke up "let's see how she responds to a good old choking then shall we?".
". "use the charm
dumbass" enzo chimed in till you heard footsteps coming towards you and you couldn't help but breathe quicker feeling nervous.

you felt slender soft hands wrap delicately around your neck along with a tight squeeze, you could feel his breath just above you and it was turning you on. "any guesses?".
". you didn't recognize the
voice but you guessed anyways, was it wrong to admit you've studied each of their hands before i mean how could you not the way they all have the perfect veins and just everything about them. thinking for a moment you decide you were almost certain of who it was "enzo?"
"ugh" he stomped off and you just assumed you were right. footsteps were once again fast approaching and without warning there was a firm hand grasping your neck squeezing it almost perfectly, just enough for you breathe. "alright alright give the girl some air" you heard theo so you automatically checked him out, "yeah t-tom" you let your words out slowly and he scoffed letting go "you know you liked it".
your breathing was still heavy when the next set of hands grabbed your neck and softly caressed your cheek whilst doing so, this action out of all the others made you unfathomably red and flustered. you heard a small chuckle and your thoughts of who it was were confirmed, "theo" you breathed out, "good girl" he leaned down whispering in your ear before walking away.

"alright let's do something different." that's all you heard other than faint whispers soon enough there were footsteps, and a hand wrapped its way around your waist squeezing your ass firmly before removing it with a spank. a small moan escaped your lips but there was no reaction from them that you could hear "any guesses?". trying to think if it was someone who hadn't yet gone or not you took your chances "uhm draco?" still unsure you hoped you were right.
all the boys chuckled and you didn't know wether that was good or bad, until "tsk tsk tsk, we win doll. looks like you're ours to play with for the night". the blindfold was swiftly removed and it revealed tom directly in front of you with a devious smirk. you were unbelievably nervous. how could you have gotten yourself into this situation, here you stood now looking at 5 boys staring you down as if you were their dinner.
"well don't get all shy now love, don't act like we're not turning you on" enzo stepped towards you, tom moving to the side. he leaned down to you and your lips met which led to an immediate makeout. "told you she'd be down" matt laughed lowly. "just for that you're last" you said breaking the kiss and going for theo, deciding to go all in.
"care for a turn?" no hesitation he pulled you in and he was exploring your mouth, slightly biting your lip just enough for small whimpers from you.
"go ahead and take some of her clothes off" tom spoke up, and just like that your skirt was pulled down and top was being unbuttoned expertly by theo's hands. feeling it was only fair you began removing his clothes to which he obliged throwing them off. "fucking come here" tom's hands grabbed you by the waist bringing you to him, hand snaking up to your neck with a squeeze and a smirk before going in for your lips. you never thought you'd be kissing tom riddle and fuck was he good at it.
"you know im free to touch" you blurted out, tired of waiting to see what was going to happen next. draco walked up behind you leaning into your neck giving you rough kisses and hickeys until he got down to your shoulder, bending down to your ass and just massaging it in circles "fucking hell" he breathed out, standing up and giving it a harsh slap. "can we make this interesting now" mattheo sighed missing out on all the action.
tom swiftly picked you up and threw you onto a bed to which you have no clue how it got there, not asking any questions you looked up realizing this was your current reality. tom, theo, draco, enzo, and blaise all watching over you looking down on you waiting to take you. your face tell red and you were suddenly more nervous than before.
"mm lets give her a warm up" theo looked at you holding his hand out, grabbing it he brought your head to the edge of the bed and smirked down at you, "im sure you know what to do from here troia".
". and you did, you pulled his hard, big, really
fucking big dick out and took it in your mouth from the odd angle. you could already hear his breathing pattern change and he began moving his hips fucking your face.
without warning you felt someone rip your underwear off and start eating you out, moans immediately begin to escape your mouth while trying to take theo's dick down your throat without coughing, "such a good girl she is" you heard enzo from aside as he watched stroking his dick at the sight. "you certainly enjoy blaise's mouth, all i can hear is you moaning like a bitch" mattheo chuckled "give me a turn" he pushed blaise away kneeling down and divulging into your pussy.
matt inserted two of his fingers all while sucking at your clit, your eyes rolling back at the pleasure until he suddenly stopped. removing both fingers he quickly spit on his dick and pushed at your entrance, loud moan escaping over theo's dick pumping in and out of your mouth and just like  that matt was fucking you quick, and fast.
theo stepped back giving you a chance to catch your breath before tom walked over "i believe it's my turn" he shoved your head back down and shoved his entire dick down your throat, holding both sides of your head and using you as if you were a sex toy. you were covered in your own drool, a gagging moaning mess and it hadn't even been but 30 minutes, you knew your orgasm was approaching and you couldn't do anything to control it.
right when you were about to have sweet sweet release mattheo removed himself completely. "so much for me going last". you couldn't tell who was coming up next but you heard footsteps until you felt your body being flipped over, taking tom's dick out of your mouth just for him to grab you by your hair and put it right back in. face fucking you even more when yet another dick entered your pussy, loud screaming moan coming out of your mouth at the difference. you had to know who this was their dick was fucking long and fuck.
the speed at which he was going was making your mind go almost numb. "you feel so fucking good y/n" draco groaned lowly and you got your answer as to who it was, as much as you hated to admit it he had some good dick. "remember this is only your warm up" tom winked, stopping and walking away. enzo walked up to you and caressed your cheek softly "animals, all of them" he chuckled wiping your face off.
you thought finally you were getting a mouth break, until he smirked down and it was like something changed in his eyes now that you were somewhat cleaned up, no words were spoken but he pulled out his dick and yanked your head down onto it fucking up into your throat and immediately moaning out. his moans turning you on the most so far as your orgasm was finally approaching once more and you let go completely, body shaking and moaning as much as possible without choking.
"just because you came doesn't mean we're done with you just yet" draco huffed, "go on and cum in her you already know she wants it" theo spoke out causing the others to laugh, "i think you're right" draco's pace sped up even more and you didn't have time to process the words just exchanged, you felt draco's cum shoot deep inside of you as he moaned and pumped it in deeper. pulling out slowly his cum seeped out of your pussy and dribbled down.
"the perfect lube" tom spoke getting in back of you and finally taking you for himself, dick ramming into you screaming moan leaving your lips adjusting to his thicker size. "don't act like you weren't just taking someone else dick, you can take me just fine slut." tom scoffed slapping your ass, beginning with a harsh pace. it was so overwhelming to all of your senses yet you were so turned on you couldn't care any less.
his hands stayed holding onto your ass pulling himself in deeper and deeper, "oh fuck not yet" enzo moaned out eyes rolling back releasing his entire load inside of your mouth, leaking slightly you swallowed what you could. "what a bitch cumming from head" matt laughed going for his turn at your mouth "mm no, blaise i want a taste" you turned him away smirking and blaise happily walked over "of course" he smirked down letting out his fucking anaconda of a dick. okay maybe you regret your decisions just a little.
unlike the others he slowly put his dick in your mouth, teasing you, slapping his dick on your tongue and moving it away anytime you tried to go near, finally he put it in your mouth and moved your head up and down by your hair at a slower pace. your moans were way more audible than before and it was affecting all of them. tom's pace was still driving you crazy and yet another orgasm was coming over you. "i feel you getting tighter you better beg for your release" tom practically growled towards you and blaise removed his dick from your mouth basically telling you to beg.
this wouldn't be the most humiliating thing you've done so you just did it. "please tom please just let me cum i can't hold it fuck" you were trying so hard to keep your composure to no avail. before he could respond your body was once again a shaking mess and you came all over his dick. hiss coming from his mouth his slapped your ass harshly over and over before one last deep hard stroke inside of you letting out all of his cum and pent up anger on your pussy.
"now isn't that a view" he pulled apart your pussy lips admiring his 'work. blaise walked away from in front of you with no words and you felt the bed dip once again, you weren't prepared for him to start inching himself in, no dick in your mouth your moans we're loud and echoing around the room. despite his slow pace he was hitting every right spot and more. "guess im cumming like this" matt walked up to your face and tapped his dick all over it, "go on" he tapped your mouth over and over until you opened it and let him in.
taking his tip and swirling your tongue around it all while trying to keep yourself somewhat upright, he began bobbing your head up and down all while thrusting into you every time you're closer. it was hard to take all of it at once each time he shoved it down but you kept going.
"if i didn't know any better id think you were bloody close again" blaise groaned deeply starting to quicken his pace.
you couldn't speak so you just moaned out in response, he wasn't wrong you felt so overstimulated it was insane. your next orgasm already rushing to you all while being face fucked and actually fucked. the idea of the amount of cum being fucked in and out of you was making your mind go crazy. blaise went faster and faster till you heard his breath begin to get shaky, your orgasm rushed over you and you came eyes rolling back and moaning all over mattheo.
blaise kept going at the same speed, grabbing your ass and slapping it a few times before moving to your waist pulling you back onto his dick even more. your mouth was disconnected with matt's cock and a screaming pleasure-pain induced moan left your mouth as he slammed all of his length deep into you before he himself let his orgasm take over, cumming deep in your sensitive gushing pussy.
"if im already close might as well." matt rushed behind you shoving his dick in without warning making you scream moan once more, he didn't give you and time to adjust nor did he go slow, he  went as fast as he possibly could chasing his release wanting to cum inside of you. yanking you back by the hips he grabbed you by your hair causing your back to arch and him to hit an entire new spot, moans now escaping both your mouths he moved one hand down to your clit and tried rubbing on it.
"let me" enzo came over and began to quickly and expertly move his fingers over your clit, you couldn't control yourself, closing your eyes shut tight moaning and letting go. matt's free hand reached up to your boobs and pinched your nipples till you felt warm fluid run out of your pussy all over the bed and mattheo immediately cumming inside of you at the sight "holy fuckkk" he groaned pumping himself inside of you a few more times before taking himself out slowly.
you fell onto the clean part of the bed and started catching your breath. "we should do this more often" draco spoke out as he was putting his clothes back on, "agreed" matt added. "nobody asked y/n how she feels" enzo rolled his eyes, "y/ n how do you feel?" blaise looked at you, you looked at all of them as if they were dumb, "i was literally just screaming. so, obviously". you giggled and they all chuckled. "now who's gonna clean me up" you looked around and they all scattered towards you.