The switching game- Enzo Berkshire 🧹

(sub enzo beginning dom enzo end)

It was the best of both worlds honestly, most of the time you didn't have to think twice about anything, your boyfriend Enzo most always being dominant and assuring, however there was moments, some that you had yourself in which you just had to take over.
Sometimes your boyfriend would do something that just made you feel some type of way, the sudden and immediate urge to utter the words
"good boy" knowing that ironically the same words just vice versa would bring you to your knees.
It wasn't long after you two started dating when you finally let the urges become reality. Enzo had come over to your dorm to help you study, unfortunately for you and him the studying got the best of you and you're now very frustrated and looking up at the ceiling. You hear stuff being moved around and you curiously lift your head to see what's going on.
To your surprise your boyfriend was cleaning up your room. It wasn't too messy but he knows it's only because you're stressed, you couldn't help but smile at him even though he wasn't looking and you weren't necessarily thinking when you said "such a good boy". He froze.

Your face flushed yet you kept your composure as he turned around, his face was bright red. Once again not being able to help but smile you looked at him, his entire demeanor changed in an instant. It was as though he was waiting for you to say something else, to say it again, show him he wasn't just hearing things and so, "I know you heard me love" You looked at him questionably
It took him a moment to find his words before speaking up "You can't just say stuff like that it makes me feel.. things" He tried to shrug it off but it just turned something on inside you, it gave you the green light to doing what you've been longing for. "Enzo baby, you know you want to hear me say it again, come here." You smirked at the immediate reaction you got from him before even finishing your sentence.
He walked over to you almost immediately and sat down next to you, "You're so fucking hot" He looked at you and tried going in for a kiss, swerving him successfully you spoke up "If you want something you have to ask for it dummy" You rolled your eyes at him and he blushed red.
"This is embarrassing." He muttered, "I guess you can just go back to your dorm the-" "NO." He interrupted you- "Please, please let me kiss you y/n".
.
You grinned at his response not caring that he cut you off pulling him in for a kiss, without a second thought you forced your tongue into his mouth and just as he would do you your hand snaked around his throat causing a whimper to escape his mouth, a sound you've never heard come out of him before. It fueled you even more.
"Fuck Enz I didn't realize I was dating such a slut" You wanted to test what he himself was into and based on the harsher kissing and incredibly hard boner grinding against your leg you could say he was into it all. "Please touch me, please I need it" He begged instinctively, you not even having to ask were pleased "Good boy for asking baby, take your pants off for me if you want anything."
His pants were thrown off in an instant and his rock hard boner sprung free, "Aw leaking pre cum" you admired his dick for a moment before kissing his tip and giving it a small lick. His breathing was heavy and he was whimpering with any touch you gave his dick, you brought your head back up leaning in to kiss him leaving your hand on his dick beginning to slowly jerk it up and down.
He was moaning and thrusting his hips more and  more so you decided to just go very, very fast. "If you want more.." You grinned spitting on his dick and going literally as fast as you could, he through his head back and was loudly whimpering, pulling at your sheets "Fuck! Fuck that's so good not so fast mm" He couldn't contain himself and though you were getting tired you couldn't stop.
His moans started getting more staggered and he continued begging for you to slow down to no avail. Having waited long enough you brought your mouth to his dick and began sucking it as best as you could, his already sensitive cock trembling with pleasure begging for release. "Be a good boy and cum for me love" You looked up at him whilst getting back to sucking and he just came entirely undone. "I'm gonna.. oh fuck!" He moaned harshly one last time cumming one of the biggest loads he ever had straight down your throat.

You smiled at him swallowing the cum "You did so good" you sat next to him and he laid back looking up at the ceiling catching his breath,
"Holy shit that was like wow" He chuckled and you looked over at him, "Yeah it was" You laid next to him and he turned to you "You know, the favor needs to be returned" He smirked. Before you could even question his words he got off the bed and yanked you forward.
Pulling down your underwear he got down onto his knees, "You're so beautiful, and so so wet. My naughty girl." His words made you flush bright red and your legs pool even more. How could he switch this onto you so fast?! His mouth connected with your wetness and he quickly began eating you out.
His fingers snaked up your thighs pulling your legs open wider and lifting them over his shoulders before bringing two fingers to your entrance and shoving them in. Loud gasp and moan leaving your mouth at the immediate pleasure as he pumps his fingers in and out whilst sucking and precisely licking on your sensitive clit.

"You're so.. good at.. this" You moaned out over broken breaths gripping tightly at his hair, He lifted his head up slightly to look at you continuing to finger you in a wave like motion hitting all the right spots "It's not hard to be good at it when you taste so damn fucking heavenly" He went straight back to it and it was like pure bliss.
The knot was building in your stomach and you felt your orgasm reaching "I'm so close!" You partially yelled "Let me make it worth while then" He upped his speed with everything and your body began to shake, closing your eyes tightly seeing stars letting all the sensations take over ask he relentlessly eats you out you moan loudly letting your orgasm fall over you. You felt yourself accidentally squirt but you didn't even care and quite obviously neither did Enzo because he continued even after your orgasm.
You were a quivering mess yet he kept going.
Removing his fingers yet letting his tongue expertly explore all of your pussy, sucking even more on your overstimulated clit until he finally gives it a small kiss and stands back up. "Now we're even" He winked.