All alone- Draco Malfoy 🎱

Draco Malfoy. Your ex, your fuck buddy, the person you desperately miss the most. The party boy. The breakup wasn't recent, but it wasn't that long ago either. You've managed to see Draco at each party Pansy's dragged you to, and you've been told he's been at all house parties since.
You were laying on your bed reading when you started getting a call from.. Draco. You answered the phone, almost too quickly but to no avail you heard a very intoxicated Draco. "Darling, l've been bad again. Sometimes I forget what you mean to me, I need you" You didn't have time to respond before the call ended.
You called him back and he immediately picked up "You've never been the one to call me, Love" You rolled your eyes not wanting to deal with him tonight "Find some whore to fuck Dray". You hung up the phone and he called right back, declined. Again, and again, and again.
Finally the texts started coming through, "I always want you when I'm coming down darling"
"Come on Y/n I'm all alone, I know you are too"
"You know you want me too love". You wanted to say you were better than what you were about to do, but you sent the message, "Be here in 5".

A few pregame shots later you felt more ready for this encounter, not really knowing what to expect you heard the door knob wobbling "Y/n". You opened the door and were immediately pulled into a kiss, Draco's arms wrapping around your torso squeezing tightly, his lips hungrily going against yours.
Not even attempting to fight for dominance in the kiss, already folding into your ex boyfriends arms and loosing all sense his tongue entered your mouth and he pushed you against the wall. You could taste the alcohol on his tongue and it was strong. But his cologne. Fuck his cologne, it filled you senses, like a drug to you making you feel just as intoxicated as he is.
His hand snaked up towards your neck and grasped it feeling his rings squeeze against your skin slightly pinching causing a soft moan to escape from your lips. "You always sound so delicious" Draco groaned pushing himself up against you, feeling how hard he was perfectly.
You couldn't wait any longer, "Just fuck me already dray, please". He wasted no time ripping your clothes off and throwing you onto your bed.
He inched towards you taking his shirt off and inching his boxers down, hard dick immediately popping out making a noise plopping against his stomach. "mm fuck" you mumbled already dripping at the sight.
This was a sight you always fucking missed.
Without hesitation he shoved himself into you letting out a groan "fuckk" "I can never replace this fucking pussy" Draco's pace began to quicken and you were getting used to the size already moaning out "Slow down dray fuck fuck" You tried pushing against his stomach slowing him down, but he pinned your hands above your head.
He still wore the chain you bought him, seeing it dangle above your head as he fucks into you does something. As fucking crazy as it sounds the thought of him wearing it even if he's fucking someone else, he'll always just want me. "Say you're mine Dray" You looked him deep in the eyes, he didn't hesitate before speaking "I'll never stop being yours Darling.
He brought his left hand down to your clit and started rubbing it in circles at a fast pace making you see stars. "Youre not done till I'm done slut" You came as those words left his mouth, he knew just how to make you cum. Overstimulation was his favorite how could you forget.
He continued pounding into you with no ending in sight, both his hands moved down to you hips pulling you as close to the edge as possible and slamming into you hard and fast. His head tilted back and he let his moans out without a care
"Your pussy feels so heavenly, and being such a good girl"
You were in your own world of pleasure at this point, eyes rolling and a moaning mess; Draco slapped you back into reality- literally. "So beautiful". "Thank you sir" You moaned out, missing the way things were but things feeling aligned in the moment. You could feel another orgasm building up and Draco could tell.
"Not yet darling. Go bend over your desk for me, end the night off right." You tried getting up but were already feeling weak in the knees, though you could walk he lifted you and you balanced yourself over the desk. "Now spread those legs open for me princess", you did as he said and his dick was slammed back deep into you swollen gushing pussy.
Grabbing onto your ass and giving it a tight squeeze he harshly slapped it a few times for sure leaving a bruise, "If you fuck another guy he'll know your still mine" His thrusts somehow got rougher after that sentence, causing you to moan out in pain and pleasure. Your orgasm was finally building back up, knot building deep in your stomach read to be unraveled. "Please I'm gonna cum fuck!" You managed to let out before your words turned into moans and your eyes rolled back, he kept his pace and you felt his cum shoot into you "All fucking mine" He continued to thrust into you despite cumming, thrust becoming sloppier till he pulled out and watched the cum drip from your pussy.
"And you said we wouldn't do this ever again" He mocked.