Motorcycle rider bf- Theo Nott 🚬

Your boyfriend Theo didn't have many outlets to get away from his thoughts, before it was smoking which he's attempting to slow down on for you, occasional journaling not that he'd ever let you see that, and now his newest and most favorite hobby riding his motorcycle.
To be completely honest at first the idea terrified you, an angry Theo driving around on a motorcycle going any speed he pleased "Starò bene amore mio, tu sei il mio portafortuna"ill be Fine my love youre my good luck charm). You'd also be lying to yourself if you didn't say he looked damn fucking good in his helmet. So good in fact that you needed him to fuck you in it.
It's like his whole demeanor changes when he puts it on, you can't see his face yet you know his beautiful sleepy eyes are looking directly at you underneath, yet all you see is his fit body and it just did something to you. It didn't matter what he was wearing as long as that helmet was on his head you were drenched.

The first time you rode on the back of his motorcycle was amazing. He bought you your own helmet "I had to get it for you baby it screamed you, and it gave an excuse to finally make you ride with me. Not that you haven't done that before" He winked while putting it over your head. You were glad it was on so he couldn't make fun of your profuse blushing but who cares it's because of your hot boyfriend.
He put his helmet on and you nearly fell to your knees he looked so fucking hot. Without saying anything he lifted you up and onto the back of the bike and got on in front of you. "Can you hear me principessa?" You jumped hearing his deep voice in your ear "Yeah? how can I hear you Teddy?" You were so confused "I got mics duh, had to be able to hear my baby. Now hold onto my waist we're gonna get going don't let go." His voice was demanding and you did as he said.
Wrapping your arms tightly around his waist, he grabbed your left hand and kissed it before putting it back down and kicking off, You didn't expect it but the bumpiness of the road was doing something to you. You tried forgetting about it, it wasn't happening, you weren't getting turned on, but you were.

Your hands mindlessly wandered down onto your boyfriend's crotch, rubbing slightly yet acting oblivious. "What do you think you're doing there, hm?". You almost forgot your boyfriend could hear you, "Nothingg, just resting my hands duh" You added some pressure and heard a small groan turning you on even more than before.
"Don't start something you can't finish doll" One of his hands came down and stopped your hands forcefully, a small moan escaping your mouth unwillingly. "My cute slut" He chuckled pulling your hands back up and going back to both hands steering.

It has been long enough and you needed him to fuck you in the helmet. At this point all you had to do was tell him, of course he'd do it he does anything for you but the act of having to ask is so embarrassing, but its what has to be done for your own sake.
Reluctantly walking over to your boyfriend you quickly somewhat quietly expressed your feelings
"Ireallyreallyneedyoutofuckmeinyourhelmetorilldie". He
looked at you with a confused look "Say that again but in actual words this time" He placed both hands onto your shoulders looking deep into your eyes, yet another weakness of yours. "I want you to fuck me in your helmet" You mumbled just enough for him to understand, trying to look away •
He chuckled before pulling your face to look him in the eyes again "il tuo desiderio è il mio comando, principessa" (your wish is my command princess). He got up and turned you around, "Keep those pretty little eyes of yours closed for a second". You heard him walking away and did as he said before feeling a tap on your shoulder,
"Turn around doll.". Doing as he said you were greeted by a helmeted Theo, "Holy fuck you're so hot*s
"You know what you asked for, don't waste time get on the bed for me slut. You just nodded quickly before running for the bed and undressing. "Good girl, know just what to do for me. Get my pants down for me". Pulling them down as much as you could you grabbed his growing dick and putting it into your mouth looking up at him from the bed, this entire view and situation made your pussy fucking drip.
You could hear his low groans coming from underneath the helmet and it was making you want more, "Please fuck me Teddy, please I fucking need it" You were looking up to your own reflection and seeing yourself covered in saliva because of this and made you feel something you never felt, you just wanted more. "Lay back then, I want you to fucking watch me." He removed his shirt and holy shit he everything became even better. You definitely weren't protesting this.
His rock hard abs, his throbbing big fucking dick and his helmeted head. He was like a god. Lining himself up to you he rammed deep inside making you give out a loud moan, his pace was immediately picking up hitting all the right places.
His right hand came up to your pussy and he easily found your swollen clit begging for attention, he began swift circles over your clit with his thumb moving it side to side occasionally, It was already making you go over the edge. Everything about this moment was everything you needed.
Your pussy began clenching around his dick, your orgasm nearing and moans increasing, he kept his pace and underneath the helmet he was a mess, moaning and cursing because of how good your pussy felt. "è una bella merda, tesoro" (thats that good shit baby) He moaned deeply. Even though your legs were shaking and you couldn't control your moans he kept going. Pace now increasing and still not leaving your clit alone. You were being so overstimulated but it never felt so fucking good.

He pulled out but before you could even say anything you were roughly flipped over onto your stomach and pulled back, legs reaching the floor lifting your ass up and slamming right back into your pussy. Screaming moan leaving your mouth
"FUCK THEO MM". Your screams only encouraging his behavior making him go even harder, hitting far and deep you were a mess and he was going feral.
He reached his hand forward grabbing onto your jaw shoving two of his fingers into your mouth yanking you back forcing you to arch, he leaned forward his helmet barley in view but enough for you to get turned on some more, his dick was driving you insane. "You're so wet mm" he moaned "Fuck im gonna cum again Theo!!" You announced as you collapsed back down to the bed, nothing changing but him holding your hips up to continue fucking.
Your eyes were rolling back and you were feeling nothing but numb pleasure going dumb. "Cum for me good girl, mm fuck" "I love your pussy.." He stroked deeply ".and i love how much of a needy whore you are for me" He stroked harder and quicker ".and mm I fucking love.. filling you up" He moaned his last words feeling his cum shoot deep into your pussy unexpectedly making you moan. "Fuck theoo".

He gently pulled out and spread your pussy lips watching intently as his thick white cum dripped out. Finally walking over to the side table and getting tissues to clean you off. "Now to take this off and get you properly cleaned up" He removed the helmet and he was sweating underneath which was also attractive to you. "Fuck it was hot in there but fuck that was hot" He laughed and you laughed along "That was definitely fucking hot. We need to do it again sometimee" You laughed again.
He lifted you off the bed and brought you into the bathroom sitting you down onto the toilet and starting up a warm bath "Any of your cute soaps today love?" He asked while looking through your box of bath bombs "Hmm, surprise me" You smiled at him and he went to looking. "This one's perfect" He plopped in the only all black one that is definitely going to stain the tub.
He helped you into the bath and got into the shower next to you, being able to see him was funny but it's just from the stomach up so it's not much of a show. You sat there relaxing watching the water drip down his muscled back and felt content after that entire thing. This was most definitely needed.