The fleet of shirtless boys

*^*TROYE*^*
I was talking to Angelique when Tyler got up on the coffee table. "Yes, me and troye are married. Please don't make a big deal out of it. It was a last minute thing and we just want to get our lives together. Thank you, and goodbye" he said and then stormed out of the house. "You guys are married?" Asked Angelique. "Ya, I'm going to go take care of this" I said putting down my drink and following Tyler outside. I found him in the middle of the road, almost driving away. I jumped out in front of the car stopping him. "What are you like crazy suicidal or something?" He said getting out of the car. "No, I just needed to talk to you" I said walking towards him. "I just, I always thought it would be you, but, it's me" he said sitting down on the road. "What do you mean?" I said sitting down next to him. "I guess, I'm happy to be married to you don't get me wrong, but I wasn't as ready as I thought i was" he said grabbing my hand. "Your not ready?" I asked looking at him. "Well I am, it just it happened so quickly, it's only setting in right now. Like I'm only realizing what happened, all at once. All right now" he said. "Tyler, your going to be alright. we're going to be alright. I promise" I said giving him a kiss on the cheek then laying my head on his shoulder. "Maybe we should get out of the road?" I said getting up. "Ya, but can you drive?" He asked still sitting on in the road. "Yes, I can drive" I said helping him to the passenger seat.

I only had a couple weeks left in LA, then I was going back to Australia. I was spending a lot of late nights at the studio trying to Finish up my album. I came home one night to see a note on the counter. 'Went to the club with some friends. See you tomorrow. Luv u.' It read. Tyler at the club, yup this can't end well.

*^*TYLER*^*
Said I was going to be the dd. yup, that was a lie. Angelique, Matthew, Frank and I were all at the club getting plastered. I think at one point Matthew was making out with the bar tender to try and get us free drinks. I was so drunk. My mind was hazy and I had no control of my own choices. Designated driver my ass. It was only eleven and I could barely walk. "Hey isn't that Sawyer over there" I said to Angelique pointing to a guy on the dance floor. "Holy flying motherfucking shitting babies, it is!" She said taking a shot afterwards. "Do you say that a lot?" I asked. "No, only when I'm drunk." She said. "I'm going to go dance with Sawyer" she continued then went up to Sawyer and started grinding on him. They had there tongues down each others throats in less than a minute. Matthew walked up to me. "I'm so drunk, can you drive me home?" He asked struggling to stand up. "im more drunk than you, and I don't think you should come home drunk to a thirteen year old" I said helping him to the bar to sit down. "True. Can I crash at your place?" He asked. "Dude, how are we going to get there?" I asked. "Oh boys!" He yelled and a entire fleet of hot shirtless dudes walked up. "Which one of you is sober?" He asked the group. Four of there hands shot up into the air. "Great, now out of those, who has a car?" He asked again. Two of the hands stayed up. "Ok, one with the heart tattoo is driving" he said "and the straight one help Tyler to the car" he said grabbing the boy with the heart tattoo on the front of his shoulder. Another boy grabbed my arms and helped me out. As we walked out, we saw Sawyer and Angelique leave. Frank had caught up to us outside and took a taxi to his apartment.The entire fleet of boys squeezed into the car. Matt was making out with one of them. "Matt, how do you know these people?" I asked pulling him away from his make out buddy. "Oh these are my boys. Boys, Tyler. Tyler, boys" he said pointing to all of them. "Hi tyler" they said in unison. "Ya but how did you meet them?" I asked. "You know, over time you meet people" he said. "Do you mind if they also crash at your place?" He asked. "Nope, you and your fleet of boys can crash in the living room" I said taking one of the boys hats.

We pulled up to my house. The entire fleet followed me to the house. The same boy that helped me from the bar, helped me to my door. I stumbled into the house. I showed them to the living room giving them pillows and blankets then stumbled myself to the bedroom. Troye was fast asleep in our bed. I tripped on a shoe, fell to the ground, and woke him up. "Tyler are you ok?" He asked rushing to my side. "It's like three am." He said helping me up. "I'm really drunk" was the only thing I said. "It's ok Tyler, what did you trip over?" He asked getting me to the bed. "Your shoe" I said taking my shirt off. "Well let's get to sleep, ok?" He said laying down. i put my arm around him. "See you in the morning troye" I said giving him a kiss. "Goodnight tyler" he said kissing me back.

*^*TROYE*^*
I woke up way before before Tyler. It was 5:30 am. He would still be asleep for a while since of his late night out. I walked into the living room to see about six boys sleeping on the couches, and another three cooking breakfast. Then saw Matt walk out of the bathroom. "Matt, what's going on?" I asked. "Oh, David, Chris, and Sam are making breakfast" he said. "Oh, Tyler never told you we were spending the night" he continued. "Another question, where are there shirts?" I asked seeing all of them shirtless. "Don't worry about it. After they clean up we will be out of your hair." He said. "Boys make sure to make enough food for Troye and Tyler, ok?" He said to the people cooking. They nodded in unison. "Don't you have a teenager to take care of?" I asked Matt."ya, but she doesn't wake up on Saturdays till like noon so I should be good" he said. He stood there smiling as if this was normal. I didn't know what to do. I left the house to go to the studio, and I would not come back for hours.

A/N
Well haven't I been gone for a while? Sorry about it. Got caught up in da music. But I'm back now, and stronger than ever. But seriously, I'm not dead. You'll never stop me, and if you try, know that I will be going down swinging (wink wink) well... Gtg. Leave me tips, questions, and suggestions! (Bye bye my little ship babies👋🏼⛵️)