Hey... again

Hi guys! I'm finally back with the sequel to Forever & Always! Forever & Always was my first ever story on Wattpad and it sure was big for me. I was just looking at the stats yesterday and I realized it had 17k+ views, which is a lot. I just want to thank you guys for all the support you've given me. I really really appreciate it.

After Forever & Always, a lot of you were asking for a sequel and I did originally plan one, but after I finished the first book, I just felt the need to rethink the whole sequel as the stories didn't really link. After a lot of thinking and many trips back to square one on the drawing board, I finally got this idea. Hopefully, this works out.

I deeply apologize for leaving you guys waiting for so so long. I just didn't know how to continue the story and the writer's block kept hitting me. Please forgive me. I really hope you'll enjoy this story and hopefully it'll have some relation to my first book.

Okay, enough talking. Time to introduce the long-awaited (hopefully?) sequel to Forever & Always. Introducing, New York Dreams! This story will be a little different from my other fanfics in terms of length. There'll be longer chapters and I think there will be more chapters too. I hope you guys will stick through them all and join me on this new stretch from beginning to end.

I'll just end off once again with my heartfelt thanks. Love you all! xoxo