Chapter 5- IT'S TEARING ME APART!!!

We all took our places, like last time. Collin's picture stood with the other deceased students. Kueriji whimpered, looking at Collin's picture next to her and then to Komaeda, who was trying to calm her down from three people away. Krista's spot was empty, but we all know she is innocent. Monokuma was lounging on his throne while Kyojuro suspended in the air, bound and gagged like before. "Pupupu! Welcome back punks! Now, let's see if we can figure out who snacked on Collin!" 

                         Milono already had her digital notebook out. "It says here that Collin died this morning at 4:05 from shock. I am not surprised, the boy was missing his face." 

                  Reokyu spoke up, keeping turned away from everyone. "What I don't understand is how did the killer keep it hidden from everyone. We would have heard Collin scream if his ears were getting ripped off his head." 

                  "Shane found a syringe in the store filled with the same mixture Coraline injected into Krista last night." Bee said. 

                        "As I told Shane, the contents of the syringe held my own natural chloroform type mixture. I use it to calm people who are going through seizures, allergic reactions, and other reactions of the sort. But if just injected into someone who is completely fine, it could paralyze them while they are awake. Basically, Collin wouldn't be able to fight off his assailant or cry out for help. He watched and felt every bit of his death." Coraline responded nonchalantly. 

                          Trickxie laughed and screamed, "Wouldn't that make you a liable suspect Bruja?" 

                  Coraline gave Trickxie a sinister glare, but stayed very calm. "I did not kill him. I was attending to Krista all night."

                            "Is there any evidence to conclude that, Coraline? Krista could have been out all night without any of us knowing and you could have snuck off to torture Collin," explained Angelina.

                       "What kind of evidence do we hold?" Karkhov asked. 

                           Seh said collectively, "The syringe with Coraline's mixture, the teeth marks in Collin's skin, and the completely empty tube of toothpaste I found in Kueriji's room. That's all I have to present." 

                          Komaeda looked irritated. "Kueriji didn't do this. And I don't believe Coraline is at fault either." 

                    Teiko said, "But we have evidence against both of them. Is there anymore?" 

               Trickxie yelled, "No there isn't! Which makes Coraline most likely to kill him!" 

                         I finally spoke up. " You've got that wrong! I spoke to Krista before she went back to sleep. She had told me that she woke up at 4 in the morning and Coraline was right there with her. Collin died at 4:05 in the morning. It is impossible for Coraline to have been able to make it there and back, clean up, and care for Krista if she murdered Collin." 

                             Bee added, "Plus, you all may not know this, but Coraline is strictly vegetarian. I doubt she would have devoured Collin's face." 

                                        Seh said, "Good point. I've noticed that. Coraline is no longer a suspect do to the substantial evidence. But now the evidence points to Kueriji."

                           Teiko said, "I want to know why there was an empty tube of toothpaste in Kueriji's room."

                            Karkhov asked, "Weren't there bite marks in that актер's face?"