not again

We were coming back from the movie when I saw a Park. "OMG OMG can we stop and go to the park pleaseee". "Fine we can go for I little bit though because I what to sleep in your bed its comfy". " Why my bed....but ok fine that's go on the swings come on faster run faster COME ON"."ok geez wait". I got on the swing but it was to high....for me to push by myself he could do it his feet were touching the ground mine was like 3feet from the ground."....um..
Lumi can you come push me I can't reach the ground I say whining"."don't be such a baby". "But....that's not fair you can only touch the ground because you are taller than me apparently a lot taller....so come push me"."geez didn't have to come up with an hole explanation for it"."ok just push me now". He was pushing me hight I got scared" ok ok ok that's enough I'm good".I watch as her hair and skin glisten in the moon light l loved the way her hair moved with the wund as she goes up and down on the swing for sone reason i was getting......angry..be sues she wac not mines so someone can just take her away from me." cOME ON ITS TIME TO GO NOW I say sternly". Geez someone in a grumpy mood I see well ok I need the take a shower anyway let's go".we get to my house and i immediately go to my room and get some clothes so i can take a bath because I feel lazy (this is what you wear to sleep)

we get to my house and i immediately go to my room and get some clothes so i can take a bath because I feel lazy (this is what you wear to sleep)

(But with a rob ofc 🤣😁

Than I went into my room and turned on my LED lights to red than I put on a movie that is called "no hard feelings" i stated to fall asleep when i feel a weight on my bed I new it was lumi so I didn't check than I fail asleep. 12-13minets in my sleep i felt a sharp pain in my...down there i didn't think much I fail asleep again. It was 1:00am I ran to the bathroom and throw up it was strang. "Maybe I have a stomach virus or something from the popcorn from the movies probably I mumbled to myself". "Mmmm I would get that check if I where you". "Come on you crazy I can't me pregnant that's impossible really impossible I say shoving him out my way and walking out the door". "I'm hungry I'm going to make so coffee and toast I mumbled to myself". When I was about to eat the toast I started to gagging I ran I to the bathroom and throw up again. omg this is a horrible stomach virus I love toast I whisper loud enough for only me to hear but lumi still heard. "Ummm yeah I don't think that's a stomach virus I say walking past the bathroom casually". " Shut up you don't even know what your talking like I I can't be pregnant it's simply not possible AT ALL SO STOP JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS GEEZ !". I didn't know mood swings come this early he says passing casually by the bathroom. "What ever I'm hungry I'm going to eat something shit I can't at least I get my coffe". Don't think you should have that while pregnant it rises your blood pressure and heart rate it bad for you and the baby he says touching my stomach. " Wha-what your crazy and stop touching my stomach". "You should really get a pregnancy test". " What the hell is wrong with you im NOT PREGNANT !". "You should stop talking it can hurt the baby". " You..you known what made I well just to prove to you im not pregnant I'm be back I say I had to the drug store and ask. Hii can I get a pregnancy test please and thank you". "Yeah sweetheart is it for you or..."." Umm yeah it's for me im friend thinks I'm pregnant so I'm going to prove to him I'm not pregnant I'll show him ohh stop yelling your going to hurt the baby ohhh stop this that the baby this the baby that I say mocking his words". "Ugh is really annoying like for real". "Well good luck and have a good day ma'am"."thank you and you to". I get home and show him the pregnancy test. Eheh I say teasing him. I go to the bathroom and does what the instructions say 10minits later the test came out.... Positive."what no no this can't be Right ill take it again another 10mimiets go by and it came out.....

"what no no this can't be Right ill take it again another 10mimiets go by and it came out

I screamed and dropped the pregnancy test on the ground.

Lumi's pov: I heard y/n scream I ran to the bathroom to ask if she was ok than she showed me the test I was shocked I was just kidding at first but than I realized what I did to her last night I felt really bad because she was only 15...and I was....18 I played it off and ask if she had sêx with any one.... besides....me."well no shit Dum ass it was not like I wanted to I mumbled under my breath."shut up I hard that". "Ok so close your big ass ears you wouldn't have hared me I say meanly". "Well Ouch is being rude one of the pregnancy symptoms". Shut up I'm going back to bed".

This is were I'm going to end THIS character I'm still making more chapters this is fun let me know if you want me to do a miles Fairchild one OoOoO that well be fun it's literally 11:17 rn so I'm going to sleep got school in the morning night lovessss mwhaa