baby shopping 🍼 🛍️

I wake up.... feeling great surprisingly I do my normal stuff I brush my teeth and hair than I get dressed.

(This what u wear)

I was finally finished than I remember that the baby was going to be born in like 2 months so I need to go baby shopping and I went to go with someone one so I called my BSF and

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I was finally finished than I remember that the baby was going to be born in like 2 months so I need to go baby shopping and I went to go with someone one so I called my BSF and.... lumi...look I had no problem with that man being involved with the kids life...but like.... knowing how it happened it made me upset thinking about it but anyway I'm going shopping and I wented to go with someone so I called my BSF and lumi.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I called my BSF *the call*

Y/n pookie ❤️🤟: hello
BSF pookie❤️🔥: heyyy girl what u went
Y/n pookie ❤️🤟: I was wondering if u wanted to go baby shopping with me
BSF pookie ❤️🔥: what type of question is that ofc I would love to come
Y/n pookie ❤️🤟:ok whe-
BSF pookie ❤️🔥: I'm here already I was about to knock when I call now come answer the door

*End of call*

I answered the door

"Heyyy y/n how is the babys. There....good come in it's Cold. Ok. " I closed the door behind her. "Well I see u did something different with the house. Yeah. Are u going to call the father to come. Yeah..I mean I went the father in the kids life...the way it happened. Girl forget about that part think about the good things like u get to have kids and don't have to be lonely. Really I was not lonely stupid. Uh-huh sure you weren't. Anyway let's call him. Yeah. " I call lumi

*The call*
Lumi💔🍼: hello
Y/n✨❤️: hi .uhm I was wondering if u wanted to come baby shopping with me and my BSF
Lumi💔🍼: yeah ofc when...rn
Y/n✨❤️:mhm we are leaving in a... wait well just come pick you up get dressed ok
Lumi💔🍼: ok sure see ya...you know you can't be mad at me for eve-

*End of call*
I hung up on him I didn't went to hear it at all. "Girl why you hung up. Bc. Bc what...you know he is right you can't be mad at him forever...look he is trying give him a chance. Girl u you know what your saying...im 15 turning 16 but he is 17 turning 18. Wait you remember his birthday. Shut up that's not the point. You have feelings for him do you. I don't know what your talking about. Uh-huh sure you don't. " With I put food in Alex's bowl than I get in the car I turned on my Bluetooth and put on "smoke it off"

(This the song if you wanted to hear it)

"Girl you sure I don't have feelings for him. Yes I'm sure..I...I just like his music. Are u sure you like the music and not love it. Ok fine I love his music. And him. Be quiet. " We pull into his driveway I hunk the horn I didn't went to get out it was cold he comes out I could feel my heart racing and my face turning red. "Oo I new it I just new I liked him. No I do. Why are u blushing than huh. Bc...bc it's cold. But we have the heaters on.whst ever be quiet. Mhm." Once he was in I changed the music so he wouldn't allow I was listening to his music after awhile we made it to the mall I was excited and so was my BSF. "Umm ok where should we go first. Lumi:..uhh clothes. Yeah let's go. Sure. " We get out the car it was hella cold out. " Omg it's cold. Ikr girl." We mead it in the mall. " Ok let's go guys. Girly do you know you due date. Uhh yeah they gave it to me yesterday. Aw why didn't you call me who did you go with. I didn't call you bc it was one of your work days and I went with lumi. Oo-. Shut up. Geez ok. We get to the baby clothes. Aww look at this guy's it's so cute. Mhm.yeah girl get it. Ok let's get something else here I like I aesthetic *I laughed a little* ok sure. Ok what's next. Umm the dummy's (if you don't know what is it it's a pacifier we call it a dummy lol 🤣) ok. " We finished in that store.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After a little while of shopping we go home
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After we was finished we went to my house and felled the nursery closet with the clothes we just got than I take a shower and my bsf take a shower show was sleeping over after dinner made did lumi left.