The Gender

It was the day I was going to see the gender(y'all don't come at bc your now finding out the gender) I was super excited to find out so I called Millie."heyy Millie guess what. What. Today is the im going to find out the gender I'll be there to pick you up in 5 minutes ok. Ok see ya later. Ok see ya". Now all I had to do is...tell lumi. "hi....lumi. hi need something. I was wondering if you were still coming find out the gender with me and Millie. Of course when am I picking you up are you picking me up. I'm picking you up. Ok when are you going to be here. 5 minutes. Ok see ya later. Ok see ya. Well that went well I said out loud". After that I ate and then took a shower. I got dressed it comfy clothes (this what u wear)

 I got dressed it comfy clothes (this what u wear)

(This your hair)

(This some what of your hair but a little messy)

After I I was finished I got in the car and drove to be lumi's hours only because it was closer. "Hi harry we have to pick up Millie. Ok". We get to Millies house and I get out to knock on the door when I knock her dad answers the door."oh hi you must be y/n. Yeah...I came her for Millie. Oh yeah she is in her room you can go get her in you what. Ok yeah sure". I go upstairs and knock.oh hey y/n I didn't know you were coming this fast let me get my stuff. Girl what I'm literally 3 minutes late I say laughing. Oh well ok let's go. I picked up lumi already. Ok". We get in the car and I start driving as I was driving me pull over slipped off my shoulder I could tell lumi was looking at me so I harry and put it back up. "So...once we find out the gender don't tell anyone because im having a baby shower. Ok. Ok girl I see you all fancy. No dud it's I paused as I was trying to park...my first baby...ok andddd we are here. Hmh. I think it's and boy Millie says. Girl lumi say. Mm ok than let's find out I say getting out the car we enter the place and a lady walks up to us. "Hey are you mis y/n. Yes I am. Ok are you guys family. Yes they are. Ok than..I'm guessing your the father she says ponting to lumi. Uhh yes I am. Ok than this way just wait here for a little and we we'll be with you shortly. Ok . OMG I'm so scared. Girl for what. I don't know. Just....calm down lumi says looking away than a man walks in. Hey you must be mis y/n it's nice to meet you he say stretching out his hands to shake mines. You must be the father. Uhh yes I am. Ok than mis hope on the bed for me. I get on the bed. Ok I'm going to need you to lift up your shirt for me ok like that I'm going to put gel on your stomach ok. Hmh ok. It's going to be cold. Ok". He puts the gel on. "Ok let's see oh wow would you take a look at that. What is it. Well it looks like your having twins. Haha that's the funniest thing I've ever heard today I say looking at Millie and lumi right y'all. No kis your having twins...and it's a girl and boy congratulations and good luck. He say listen to gel off your stomach. "okay that well be all have a great day bye. Bye you to I say". getting off the bed with lumi's help. We get it the car and I drop off Millie first. "Hey...y/n do you mind if I stay the night at yours. Umm sure..but you sleeping in the guest room ok.ok that's fine I get home and take a shower and give lumi some of my brother's clothes to take a shower. "Ok if you what something to eat I cooked spaghetti..if you don't what that I cooked pasta as well so  you chose.....good night. Ok thanks good night.

OMG I did y'all dirty lol 🤣 now y'all having twins omg I can't hope y'all enjoyed it love y'all ❤️❤️