y/n b-day

I wake up I do my routine and go for a jog take another shower. They finally woke up. "finally I thought y'all was dead. bsf:Uh-huh sure you did.lumi:Well how did u guys sleep. BSF:Fine. Ok...Well breakfast is on the counter. Ok...what are u going to do. I don't even know girl...I guess go through the kids closet...again. damn girl again is kinda crazy...how about we go to the park. Lumi: yeah that sounds great." I go in another room. "Hey lumi you know it's y/n's b-day...she turning 16. Yeah what are we going to do. I have something planned it's a surprise party when we come back the party guests should be here to surprise her. Ok sounds good." I get dressed. (This what h wear)

(Just a little tip your 9 mouths sooo u could give birth.. today... tomorrow idk... hehehehe bye-bye~ 🤭❤️)  we go to the park they where acting weird but I did suspect anything. After a couple of hours we go back to my house. "Ok so girly when we get there I need you to cover your eyes ok. But why. Lumi:Just do it ok. Ok fine." We make it to my house I didn't see anything out of the ordinary. "Ok close your eye girl. Ok." My Bsf covers my eyes and lumi had my hand to make sure I don't fall. I'm guessing we where in the house because it was really quiet. "One..two..three open your eyes.  SURPRISE! Om- when did y'all set this up. That's not the point it's your 16th birthday be happy girly. Well do you like it huh. Yeah...I love it." We all party after awhile everyone left we cleaned up . "Well that was fun. Yeah it was. Yeah it was awesome. So..uh lumi do u want me to drop you off  are your staying again. Uhh it doesn't matter. Ok...what about you girly. You can drop me home. Ok let's go." We get in the car  and started driving. We finally made it to her house. "Ok bye-bye now see ya later. Ok girl see ya." Me and lumi go back home to be honest I didn't feel like it. I take my shower and go to sleep lumi does the same. After awhile in my sleep I feel arms creep over me and pulling me closer. He reast his hands on my belly and his head in my neck after awhile we fall asleep together.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(OoOoOo0 what's going on there 🤭)

I it was 1:59am I wake I didn't feel good..like I didn't need to throw up..but I just shook it off and continue with my day. I called my BSF (I still don't remember her name lol😆)

*The call*
BSF❤️🌟 :Hey girl need something
Y/n🤪👈:no I just wanted to check on you
BSF❤️🌟: girl that's my job
Y/n🤪👈:I know I know but still
BSF❤️🌟: so what you doing
Y/n🤪👈:I'm jogging
BSF❤️🌟: girl..is lumi with you
Y/n🤪👈: no..it's going on two I'm the morning
BSF❤️🌟: well ok..be careful you can have those kids anytime
Y/N🤪👈:  yeah yeah I know..we'll see ya
BSF❤️🌟: ok girl be safe
Y/n🤪👈: yeah ok bye
BSF❤️🌟: bye girl

*End of call*

*I finished my jog I take a shower and go to the doctor for a checkup. I get there I'm in the room. "Hi, how are you doing. Good. That's great ready to get started. Uh-huh. Ok. Hum two healthy babies. That's great. Yep ok than see ya next week. Ok." I get up out the chair that's when my water broke (I didn't want to put it in detail bc I don't know how to explain it lol😆) oh my- ill get the doctors." I didn't know what to do...good thing there was only like three people in here. The doctor comes back with a..(y'all idk what's it called but its like..idk) they than exported me to the hospital I didn't know how to feel about this I didn't know if I was ready. I than pause at the pain I'm my uterus (I cringed writing that part lol🤣) i couldn't believe the pain i was in."doctor: breath mrs.y/l/n breath." I continue to breath I swear that was the longest mornings of my life. They got my to the hospital they had my chang my clothes into a hospital gown. They called family and friends. My mom came and my BSF and lumi my dad was disappointed so he waited outside. And my grandparents came both sides of the family. After a couple hours of pushing the baby boy came first than the girl a couple of hours later.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Doctor: so did you come up with the names yest or you need time to think about it. Uhh I think im ready.so here us the birth certificate. (the boy name is noah and lilly for the girl)
.
.
.
.
.
.
I was let out of the hospital a week later they say I would have been let out earlier but I was "young" and needed more time to heal.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
BSF: heyy girly how u feeling. Horrible. Geez...well people left some gifts at your house I put them inside so no one takes them. Thanks...so what you been doing these whole week huh. Nothing. (I don't know if I told y'all but it's winter break pretend like is 11 months off of school) have you talked to Lumi lately. OoOoOo0 someones worried. Girl bye it's just a question. The ge can answer..he's behind you..I'll wait in the car. Wai- well I guess me and you now. Lumi: yeah..sooo what are there names. Oh.. Noah and Lilly. That's cute. Uh-huh. Where are they. Oh um they say they can come home in a few days. Oh ok...how you feeli-. Horrible. Oook." I give him the side eye than continued to walk to the car. I get to the car and go home. "Sooo what now girly. Girl I don't even know. How about we just chill...I mean you just got out the hospital. Uhh I don't agree with you lumi...o.m.g...how about we drink let's go to a club or the bar Which one huh. Girly the club for sure. Guys don't think this is a good idea..like I said she just got out of the hospital. Omg don't be a party pooper let's have some fun huh. Fine...I'll drive cuz I know you two are going to get drunk. Hell yeah I am..how about you BSF. Umm duh.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
With that we go home and get dressed I was dressed in a long black dress with a slit on the side with sone golden accessories. My Bsf was dressed in a long red dress with a slit on the side with silver accessories. We get to the club and the first thing we do is go and get drinks I was still under age ( so when y'all was 15 your BSF was 16 now your 16 so she is 17 lumi is 18 not to) we get drunk and party. A couple of guys tried to pull us away but ofc the party pooper lumi fucking Athena has to ruin it. "Oh my god stop running things go find a girl are something geez come on girly." I didn't say anything because I was drunk.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After a couple of hours we go back home take a shower and go to sleep lumi helped me into bed and we slept together again. We dropped off my BSF.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Soooooo how do y'all like it huh huh bruh I've been working on this for like a week bc I didn't have any ideas but they alk came back..and dont be a silent reader hit that vote
Button like it's your worst enemy hope u liked it 😘🔥🤟

Words: 1376