decorating the nursery

I woke up to my alarm I do my daily routine then I go for a walk when I get back I take another shower.

I was in the shower when someone knock at the door. " Why they always come konking when I'm in the god damn shower." I go answer the door to see my BSF. " Oh heyy girl. You just got out the shower. No I was just starting my shower. Was I interrupting your sho- *I cut her of* yes....yes you are come in your letting all the cold air in. Ok ok I'm in....so have you decided how you're going to decorate the nursery. Umm yes...kinda. Ok what's the idea. Ok so I was thinking I could paint one side pink and the other blue. And the remaining walls yellow what do u think. I think it's a great idea. Ok cool then I'll put signs both The cribs with there names. Mhm ok have you came up with a name or.. no I haven't. Ok how about you name the boy and lumi name the girl. Yeah sure I'll call him over when I'm finished taking a shower. Ok." I finished taking my shower than I called over lumi.

* The call*

Lumi : hello
Y/n: um hey I was wondering if you wanted to come over
Lumi:....uhh yeah sure...for what exactly
Y/n we are picking the names...and if you want help me decorate the nursery
Lumi : ok sure I'll be the in 4 minutes
Y/n : geez that's fas- hello

*End of call*

"Well ok than. What what happened. I don't know he side he was coming in 4 minutes I was about to say that is fast but than he hung up. Girl that means he's is on his way right now. Ohh ok the ill wai-." My door bell rang. " Oh wow that's hat must be him. Mhm go answer it." I answered the door the to see lumi standing there. "Hey that was fast. Hey I got some paint and stuff for the nursery. Oh ok what color. Well I got pink blue and yellow and some wood to make signs for their names. Oh wow I was thinking the same thing. Oh really ok well I'll get the stuff. Ok I'll leave the door open.ok". I go back in the nursery with my BSF. " Hey girl I was trying to set up the crib...but I'm lost as shit. Ok let me see. Here. I take the instructions. Ok see this is not supposed go there it goes here. Ohhh well I didn't know. I could tell." I finished one crid than me and lumi paint the walls my BSF fell asleep (the only reason I'm calling her BSF is bc I for got her name lol 😆) " ok so what color you want to do. Hmm pink. Ok I got blue...so have come up with a name. No.you. uhh one. What is in Numi. Aww that's so cute good job lumi. Mhm it's me and your name together. Ohh that's creative l. Thank you *I was blushing*

*5 hours later*

We finished a couple of hours later. " Wow we make a good team. Mhm. So what now do we go shopping for stuff. Mhm sure. Ok see ya tomorrow. Mhm byee." My BSF fell asleep on the couch so I woke her. " Hey BSF go in the room. Hum oh right." She gets up and head to the I took a shower the I ate the I went to bed.

OMG it has been awhile hope u like it 🤭✌️❤️