I trusted you

It was now 10pm and I was hungry and I was craving something with peanut butter so I made me so toast and peanut butter when I was down lumi called me."hey lumi do you need something. Oh...on...I need to tell you something....
But In person. Well ok than I say nervously laughing...is it good or...bad. well it's.... Kinda good because now you know but its mostly bad because the wat it happened I'll be there in a few minutes. Well ok than see you byeee mwhaa than I Hung up. I wonder what he what's to tell me.

*10 minutes later*

I hear a knock on the door I go to answer it." Oh hey lumi it's so nice to see you. Your not going to be in a little bit. What was that Lu I didn't ceac that. Oh nothing just whispering nonsense to myself. Ok what do you what to tell me. Ok come.. come and take a sit. Well ok than I'm starting to get worried. Ok....so you remember when your you didn't know who the Father is well........I know who it's is. OMG OMG who is it. Ok let me finish do you remember when I was like we can raise the baby together. Yeah. Ok.....well....well....well.....I'm kinda the Father I say whispering. Speak louder I could not hear you. I'm the father. But how it's not poss- you new I was pregnant before I took the test but how we only had sex once wh- that night....what you did it while I was sleeping what is wrong with you do you know that's assault because im 15 and your 18 I say getting up with tears in my eyes...i-i-i-i trusted you......and you do this to me......GET out I say trying not to cry. But wha- GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT I say yelling and crying when he left I was fell to the ground I started throwing vases and plates". I can't believe he did this to me....I'm not saying I don't what the child at all it's just I got a child in the worst way possible. After that I took a shower and went to sleep.

10 weeks later (hehehe your 29 weeks pregnant)

It has been 10 weeks since I heard the news about him being the father so that makes me 29 weeks pregnant yay I thought to myself. "OMG my is this on the floor let me get it. I tried to get it but I couldn't. OMG whyyy you know what I'll just leave it there. I what to go out I was in my room I took a picture of my belly (this is what you look like)

 I what to go out I was in my room I took a picture of my belly (this is what you look like)

"Ok now let's get dressed".

(This your outfit)

(This your hair and makeup)

I get into the when someone comes up to the car and knock on the window which startled me

I get into the when someone comes up to the car and knock on the window which startled me."hey BSF can I come with you. Oh ya girl you scared me I say while unlocking the door so she can get in. Heyy y/n how you been with the baby and all. Good. How many weeks is it. 29 weeks yay.oh ok that's cool girl you know what it is yat. No but I'm finding out tomorrow what to come. Yeah sure is lumi coming. Yeah he have to they say the father of the baby has to be there. Oh ok than where are we going. We are going to get baby stuff and than go to the mall I say driving out the driveway. Yay ok so have you decorated the nursery yet. No. Ok we shouldn't do the colors in tell we get the sex soon you having a baby shower or no. Yes I am it's my first kiss of course I'm having a baby shower. Ok that good to hear she say while getting out the car to help you out. We entered the store and we go to the baby clothes. " omg you look sh young to have a kid how old are you. Oh I'm 15 turning 16 tomorrow. Oh WOW super young good luck with the baby. Ok thanks. Well that was weird I say to Millie. Yeah I know. Aww can I touch your belly.umm yeah sure. Aww how many weeks or months. I'm 29 weeks. Do you know what it is yat. No. Well ok than good luck with the baby. We where finish at the baby store now we are going to the mall. Ok so there is no budget so get what ever you want. Oh wow ok than I'll be in Victoria's secret ok I'll be in bath and body works. Ok see ya I ran to the store and got a lot of candles and perfumes and lotion I went check up on millie.oh hey y/n look what I got I got lots of perfumes and lotions and a couple of candles ok than are you ready to go yeah let's go we get the the car. Hey do you what me to drop you home or you gonna walk. You can drop me off. Ok". we get to her house. "Ok see you another time byeee Millieee. Byeee y/nnn". I go back home and take a shower than go to sleep.

Omg that was a long one hope you like it see ya next time 😜😀❤️❤️ 923 words