Chapter 1. New student named Noriaki Kakyoin

Jotaro/third?[P.O.V]

It was a normal day for a highschool student named jotaro kujo but it wasn't gonna be a normal day for Jotaro Kujo but as for jotaro he was getting ready for school like any normal day, as his mother would,come to him and gave him hugs and kisses as his mother looked at him "have a good day jotaro!" Holly had said as she gave a smile towards her son everyday, before he went to school. As jotaro was going to school he had noticed all the girls were going to him as he had sighed to himself as he mumbled "give me a break" , as all the girls were going to him they all fangirled all over him as he went to go down the stairs he slipped but by who? He then fell down the stairs as, all of the fangirls started to ask him if he was okay as he then got up as he thought to himself. "how in the hell did i trip i was sure that nothing was near me." He looked around to see if there was anyone around him but there wasn't he,sighed to himself as he went to the school nurse noticing that there were other students there as he noticed something was off with the school nurse as he noticed something was wrong with her.

Kakoyin's [P.O.V.]

Kakoyin was a normal student but as he was growing up he didn't have friends until he found out he had a stand named hierophant green as kakyoin was growing up he was lonely. Very lonely until one day he met Dio Brando, Dio Brando had other plans for the red head Dio had planted a bud in his head [past-future]. As kakyoin was ontop of the stairs he noticed this taller figure walking with, a bunch with him noticing that they were fangirls as kakyoin had a painting of jotaro. As he had noticed he was walking down the stairs as he held a paint brush in his hand as he made a mark across the other, student leg as he noticed he fell down the stairs as he looked at him with a glare. As he followed Jotaro to the nurse's room as he had messed with the nurse some by using his hierophant green as he noticed that jotaro had noticed as well as jotaro looked at kakyoin as he was able to knock out kakyoin taking him towards his house so avdol and joseph would know what was going on

Third [P.O.V ]

Jotaro finally made it to his house as he brought kakyoin in as he laid him down on the ground as Joseph and Avdol came into the room as he they both asked questions Avdol then asked "jotaro you would have to use star platinum to get the thing out of kakyoin so you're not hurting him." Jotaro then looked up as he nodded as he was able to get it out as he looked at them as joseph then spoke "this must be Dio's doing but Avdol do you want this could be?" He had asked looking at Avdol while Avdol looked at him "i would have to do some research on it but ill be back" Avdol went to go do the research on it to see what it was that Dio had planted into kakyoin's head as Avdol came back, "so from what i have researched it is some kind of fly that Dio had planted but luckily jotaro was able to get ouf of kakyoin's head before he had done anymore damage".

Kakyoin's [p.o.v]

Kakyoin then woke up as he thought to himself "that's weird the last thing i remembered was being knocked out by jotaro but why am i in his house?" He had thought to himself as he looked around seeing everyone including jotaro and his grandfather and his mother as he looked at the male that was next to his grandfather "excuse me may i ask who you both are?" He had asked looking at the two males Joseph then spoke "im Joseph im jotaro's grandfather and the one next to me is Avdol jotaro is the one that saved you" kakyoin seemed surprised as he then looked at jotaro to thank him as he then asked Avdol "was you able to find who was the one that was behind planting that thing in my head me Avdol?" He had asked with a curious look on his face as he titled his head Avdol, then looked at him "to clarify that from what Joseph is saying it was Dio that planted that into your head kakyoin" kakyoin nodded as he understood "but the real question is Dio could be out there doing this to other people he is controlling people for all we know".

Joseph's [p.o.v]

Joseph nodded "that could be true but we wouldn't know this is why myself and Avdol and jotaro going to Egypt to defeat Dio ourselves". Then kakyoin spoke up "i wanna come with you guys to help defeat this Dio guy i know it seems dangerous but i wanna be helpful and not sit back and be useless for all we know we could get someone to join us on our trip to Egypt to defeat this Dio guy" Joseph and everyone listened to what he was saying as he nodded in the agreement "alright then we go to Egypt starting today" as he said that his granddaughter started to get sick as she started to cough very badly as he caught her laying her down as he got the speedwagon foundation to come to help as they all set off to Egypt to kill Dio

Third [p.o.v]

As they all packed their things to go to Egypt they went to their first stop as they all got to a hotel, as they all got different rooms as kakyoin then spoke "me and jotaro will get a room will you both get a room correct Me joestar?" He had asked as joseph responded "yes kakyoin if anything seems off warn us there could be a stand user around here somewhere just waiting to attack us so if anything happens please us know alright?" He had said as everyone went to their rooms to unpack as they all relaxed as they all talked to each other about other stuff that was on their minds.

To be continued...