Chapter 7. Visiting Kakyoin.

Previously.

Jotaro's [p.o.v]

Jotaro went to talk to Joseph about the trip "old man do you think we could stay here just in case kakyoin shows up again in the hospital again cause im very worried about him.." He had said looking at him while Joseph looked at him as he said "yeah we can I'll talk to the others about it alright just go get some rest alright before your sleep schedule gets messed up all because you're worried about your kakyoin." He had said towards him while jotaro nodded in agreement as he went back to his room as he went to get some sleep so he could rest just in case the others went out to eat or to see if they could find kakyoin. Soon enough he had woken up from a dream as he looked around as he sighed softly as he went to Joseph to hang out with them.

Kakyoin's [p.o.v]

Kakyoin  waited in the hospital for jotaro to come visit him as he looked at the ceiling with a sigh as he thought to himself "i hope jotaro is okay"  he thought to himself as he heard footsteps thinking it was jotaro as it was one of the nurses that always took care of him as the nurse looked at him as the nurse spoke "so where were you mr kakyoin?" The nurse had asked looking at him while kakyoin looked at the nurse "well i guess i wanted fresh and i guess i ended up outside for a few days.' He had said as he looked at the nurse as he watched the nurse put all the tubes back into him as he softly sighed to himself.

Jotaro's [p.o.v]

Jotaro soon made it to the hospital to see if kakyoin was there as he went to his room as he saw a nurse in there as he raised an eyebrow towards them as he looked as the nurse then went to the door as the noticed jotaro was there as they soon spoke "kakyoin is there so and he's expecting you" the nurse had said before they left the room so they both could have some space alone together while jotaro walked over to his bed as he looked at him with a smile as he set the flowers down as he sat down beside his bed before speaking towards him "where the hell have you been?" Jotaro had asked looking at him while kakyoin looked at him "well you we i had to go get fresh and after that i don't know what happened but im still alive and sorry if i made you worry about me my love" kakyoin had said as he looked at him then the flowers as,jotaro gave him the flowers as kakyoin set them down on the table near the bed as he held his hand with a smile as he then spoke "when will they let you out of the hospital?" He had asked kakyoin looked at him "i over heard them say i could get out today or tomorrow" he said with a smile.

Kakyoin's [p.o.v]

Kakyoin told him that he could get out of the hospital as he looked at him with a smile as he kissed his head gently with a smile as he laid down laying his head on the pillow as he thinks to himself as he covered himself up enjoying mortality company as he looked at jotaro with a smile as he was talking to jim about something that was on his mind as he lookrd at him "do you think you can stay here tonight? Cause i miss your company honestly" he said as he looked at him as he laid his head on the pillow again. While jotaro then spoke as he looked at him "of course you know i will stay here you cause i miss your company"he said as he looked at him with a smile as he chuckled softly as he leaned up against the railing as he held his hand as he smiled more.

Jotaro's [p.o.v]

Jotaro smiled softly towards him as he gotten into the bed with him as he rubbed his cheek softly as he held him close being easy with him as he yawned softly as he rubbed his eyes as he was slowly falling asleep as he took a nap as he had his arm wrapped around the smaller male while kakyoin covered up the taller male as he also fell asleep with him as well. Jotaro was enjoying the smaller male's company as he enjoyed staying by his side as he hide his face in his hair.

Third [p.o.v]

Jotaro and fell were sleeping together while the others happened to walk in as they smiled softly at them both as they went back to the motel room to hang out like they normally do as they sat around watching tv with everyone while iggy went to Avdol as iggy fell asleep beside Avdol with a smile on his face as he felt comfortable around all of them while the next day came kakyoin was finally able to leave the hospital while kakyoin and jotaro made it to the motel to see the others all of them were to able to go to their next destination hoping they all could end this battle with Dio while they were all talking about random things kakyoin leaned on jotaro for comfort like he would normally while jotaro looked at him all happy as he gently kissed his head with a smile as he looked out the window knowing that kakyoin was his forever until their final breaths while everyone else was talking about random stuff jotaro decided he wanted to join the conversation as he started to talk as well as he told them some weird things that had happened to him while he let kakyoin sleep on him knowing that he was comfortable to lay according to the smaller male soon they all arrived to their destination as they get a motel getting their rooms for the next day hoping they all could defeat Dio and be happy knowing that he wouldn't be bothering them no more.

To be continued in the next chapter..

Author's note: i hope you all enjoy chow! There will be more chapter's ;)