CHAPTER 40

~ tabi ~

Calhoun kissed me tenderly as I encircled my arms on his broad shoulders. He pulled me to him and I let myself melt into him. Days of not seeing him are finally taking a toll on me. His hands gripped and squeezed my butt cheeks as he drew me closer.

I tasted the scotch on his lips as I gently sucked it. Goosebumps peppered on my skin as his tongue swiped on my lips. My hands tightened their hold on his shoulder when he bit my lower lip and I felt my towel on my hair loosen up.

We distanced ourselves to catch our breath.

"I don't want you to regret this if we're doing this again," Calhoun whispers, his breath fanning my skin.

"I never did, Cal. I always re-live it, although the memory is a bit hazy."

"Hmm...let's rectify that shall we?" I swallowed when his hand went on the knot of the robe to disentangle it. "I'm going to make you remember it."

He smiled at me before dropping his lips on my neck. He rained kisses on my shoulders as the robe slid down my body. "You're so beautiful, Tabi."

"I don't look like the women you've dated..."

"You don't have to. Nothing compares to you. You will always be the best for me." His hand caressed my sides as he continued to kiss my neck. "It's you I don't deserve, baby." His lips trailed down to my nipples and he fondled one as he bit and sucked on the other one. I whimpered in his arms like a wanton woman.

He slowly knelt until his face was aligned with my pussy. I felt my cheeks heat as I stared at him. "Will you let me...?"

I bit my lip and placed my hand on his shoulder. "You don't have to, Cal."

"Sounds like a yes to me." He lifted one of my legs and placed it on the bed. Now I am so exposed to him this way. I hissed when his tongue licked my wet slit. "You taste so fucking good. Just like I remember."

He started licking my folds as he slid two fingers inside me. He started pumping into me as he sucked and nipped my clit. His kissing and sloppy sucking sounds are arousing me more than I already am. His tongue is doing wonders to my pussy.

"Calhoun..." My breath quickened and my body started heating up. "Just like that...yes...ohh..."

He continued to pleasure me down and there as I moaned his name in ecstasy. My hands went to my nipples and played with them. I can feel my orgasm building up and I am almost riding his face.

"Almost there..." I panted.

I pulled his hair when my bossy succumbed to the orgasm. He dropped kisses on my thigh as he stood up. He claimed my lips as he pulled his pants down. I felt his erection poking at me so I glanced down at it. He has the length and the girth. How did I take that multiple times before?

It was my turn to kneel. I wanted to return the pleasure he had just given me.

"I want to taste you too, Cal."

He shook his head. "Maybe later. I want to be inside you now." He carried me to the middle of the bed and hovered over me.

"Have I told you how beautiful you look right now?" Hinalik-halikan nito ang mga labi ko.

I shook my head and chuckled. My hands caressed his broad chest and strong arms. Is this man really mine? Is he really mine?

"Are you for real?" I knew how good his body looked in the daylight but to have him like this...only for me to see and touch...

"I am baby." His lips claimed mine roughly and hungrily as he thrust into me. I didn't know when he rolled on a condom but that's the least of my worries.

"I feel so full...fuck. You're so big..."

"Oh, baby. You don't have to stroke my ego."

I lifted my legs on his hips. "Move now...I want you to claim my body now."

His eyes searched mine. "I love you, Tabi."

"I love you too, Cal. I love you so much."

He picked up his pace and he moved against my body. I moaned his name every time he touched the sensitive spot inside me. "More...more...Calhoun."

His hand dug into my hips as his thrusts became more frantic. My hands searched for something to hold on to as I felt another orgasm building up.

He lifted one of my legs on his shoulders and gave deeper and harder thrusts inside me. I whimpered and clenched around his thick cock inside me.

"I'm close..." I whispered. "So close..."

"Come with me, Tabi. Fuck..."

His hips jerked faster as his hand held on my neck. "Look at me when you come. Fucking look at me when you say my name when you come, Tabi."

"Calhoun...yes...oh my God..." I closed my eyes tightly as I felt my orgasm take over me.

"Fuck me..." He rolled off me and both of us were catching our breaths.

"Oh...Wow..." I muttered.

"You're wonderful."

He pulled me in his arms and kissed the top of my head. My arms went around his body and snuggled to him.

"You don't know how frequently I imagined this. You in my arms just like this." Calhoun whispered in my hair.

"I won't forget it this time." I smiled at his chest.

"I have every night to remind you."

Natawa ako. "Every night? Grabe ka naman."

"I want you like this every night, baby. Can you move in with me?"

"How long are you staying here for?"

He sighed. "I'm just here for two days then I'll be off to the metro. Photoshoots and all that shit."

"Isn't it too fast if I move in with you now? Saka...sabi mo aalis ka ulit."

He combed my hair from my face. "I want to marry you now if I can. That's how sure I am with you."

I placed my hand on his cheek. "Let's take it one step at a time. How about when you're here, I will stay with you. If you're not, I'm at the apartment?"

"Works for me, baby."

Our eyes met and we chuckled at the same time. "We're idiots."

"Everyone can see how much we love each other. Tayo na lang ang hindi."

I nodded. "So...you've been lactose intolerant since forever?"

He bit his lip and smiled boyishly. "I found that out the bad way. I skipped class because I kept going to the toilet." He laughed at the memory. "But I wanted to be the one to make you smile when you got sad. I wanted to bring you your ice cream and make you feel better. Pero ayaw mong kumakain mag-isa. So I make sure to have lactase tablets with me always."

"You really did that for me?"

He nodded. "I don't want you sad, Tabi. I always make sure to see you happy. To always be there for you if you need me."

I combed his hair and looked at him. "That's why I fell for you, Cal. You kept doing things other people didn't. You cared so much about me."

"You deserve only the best, baby."

"You are the best for me, Cal."

"I try." He kissed me on the forehead before claiming my lips again. When I felt him harden again, I smiled against his lips and let him take my body again and again.