Y3: Sirius Black

The Great Hall was louder and more exciting than usual, the quidditch final was going to start any moment. Either Gryffindor or Slytherin would take home the cup.

Not one person wasn't dressed up for the match. Red and green filled the hall. A loud applause started indicating that one of the teams had entered the hall. Y/N's eyes were instantly drawn to Harry. Y/N felt a whole swarm of butterflies in her stomach.

"I'm still in shock that you and you know who kissed," Daphne said as the Gryffindor team sat down.

"Me too," Y/N replied.

"I will never look at you or him the same," Pansy said. "Like never ever, like even after you're married with five children, I'm never gonna look at you the same."

"What makes you think i'm gonna have five kids," Y/N laughed.

"I don't know, you seem like the type to have a bunch of kids."

"Ok then," Y/N noted.

"Speaking of Y/N getting married and having kids, I think you know who is gonna be the lucky man," Daphne smirked.

"You think I'm gonna marry Voldemort," Y/N said, offended. A couple people gave them worried looks.

"No silly you're gonna marry Ha-."

"SHHHHHHHH!" Y/N shushed. "I knew what you meant, and no I'm not gonna marry him, ew!"

"Y/N don't pretend like you're not obsessed with him," Pansy said, rolling her eyes.

"I am not!"

"Are so!"

"No!"

"Yes!'

"Guys shut up! Y/N look," Daphne said, pointing to the left.

Y/N felt her blood run cold. Cho was talking to Harry. Y/N didn't understand why it made her so mad. Y/N saw Cho giggling and Harry was just awkwardly standing there and was as red as a tomato. That made her even more mad. Did he like her?

"She definitely likes him," Pansy said. "Sorry Y/N."

"It's fine, I don't even like him," she said, shrugging. Daphne and Pansy both gave her a look.

"You're such a bad liar, Y/N," Daphne laughed.

"I'm not lying!" Y/N said.

"Whatever you say."

"Good luck, Harry!" Y/N heard Cho say. Harry gave her a small smile and began walking towards the doors with the rest of the Gryffindor quidditch team.

∞ ϟ 9¾ ♔ ⚯͛ △⃒⃘ ➵ ♆

The sound of Madam Hooch's whistle was lost in the roar from the crowd as fourteen brooms rose in the air.

"And its Gryffindor in possession, Alicia Spinnet of Gryffindor with the Quaffle, heading straight for the Slytherin goalpost, looking good, Alicia! Argh, no - Quaffle intercepted by Warrington, Warrington of Slytherin tearing up the field - WHAM! -, nice Bludger work there by George Weasley, Warrington drops the Quaffle, it's caught by Johnson, Gryffindor back in possession , - SHE SCORES! TEN-ZERO TO GRYFFINDOR!"

"Have you seen Draco yet?" Pansy asked Y/N.

"Yea, he's over there, staying extremely close to Harry," she said, pointing towards the far end of the pitch. "Looks like no sight of the Snitch yet."

After another hour of playing Gryffindor was still in the lead, sixty-ten. Where was Slytherin's game today? Nowhere to be found. Marcus Flint, Captain of the Slytherin team had decided size over skill for this last match, which led to a very aggressive game.