Chapter 13: Back to Chainsaw School!

Y/n and power were currently facing off against a villain who's quirk allowed him to make rocks into weapons.

Y/n: Just saying man, but you should give up. Your quirk is kinda trash anyway.

Power: agreed!

Villain: You brats...neither of you could possibly understand my motivation for being a villain!

Y/n: Oh yeah? What happened?

Villain: I lost a band-for-band with my doordash driver in front of the hoes... 

Y/n: ...Damn, that shit's tough. Couldn't be me though.

Villain: YOU LITTLE SHIT!!! 

The villain pulled out some rocks from his pocket and turned them into a gun.

Villain: Take this!

The villain pulled the trigger to his gun...which only shot off a measly pebble.

Villain: ...

Y/n: ...

Power: ...'Tis pathetic!

Villain: j-just take me to jail.

=====LATER=====

Y/n and Power returned to the Agency. It was y/n's last day there and y/n was pretty confident in saying that he'd had a great time there. He'd become good friends with Power and Aki, He was kinda friends with Kobeni and Arai, And of course, He'd gotten to touch boobs!

...Although it was pretty depressing. But now he had a new goal! A new purpose to live! Now he strives...

TO GRAB A FAT ASS!!!!

Y/n: "I wonder if Japan has any latinas..."

Kishibe: Y/n.

Y/n: AH! yeah? What's up?

Kishibe: I've seen that you and power were finally able to get along. Well done.

Y/n: Oh. Thanks.

Kishibe: However, You still need to work on your personality.

Kishibe gave y/n a light smack on the head before walking off.

Y/n: "I think I finally got him to like me...Maybe..."

Y/n was packing up his things and getting ready to move back to his apartment. Was he sad? A little. He was gonna miss everyone...But he definitely wasn't gonna miss waking up at 3 AM because of Power recording her ASMR videos (They all consisted of her screaming while banging pots and pans together). 

Y/n grabbed his luggage and started to head out when he was stopped by Aki.

Aki: Hey...

Y/n: hey...

Aki: ...So, look maybe i misjudged you.

Y/n: What? You don't think i'm a punk?

Aki: No, you definitely are.

Y/n: Oh.

Aki: But what I'm saying is that maybe i misjudged that being a bad thing. 

Y/n: Really?

Aki: When we were kicking that guy in the balls the other day, It made me realize that i hadn't had so much fun in a while. So, Thanks for that.

Y/n: Uh, no problem.