Chapter 1: the boy who just wants to touch boobs.

Monster...villain...thats what they called him.

"Have you heard about that kid?"

"Huh? Which one?"

"The one with the chainsaw quirk!"

"Oh! You mean the kid named y/n?"

"Yeah. People say that his quirk turns him into some kinda monster! A real freak of nature!"

"Really?! That sounds scary!"

"I know. Looks like he come out of a slasher film."

"Yikes...I don't wanna be anywhere near that guy."

"Yeah me neither. The whole school is afraid of him. Even the teachers!"

This and many other Similar conversations happened when y/n either passed by, was in the same room, or when they thought he wasn't listening. And what did y/n think? Well...he didn't like it obviously, but not because it hurt being called a monster or a villain but because he couldn't get a girlfriend if all the girls were scared of him! He didn't really care if other people were scared of him. He didn't really blame them. Besides, if it kept bullies off his back than that was fine with him. However he had no friends and zero bitches, so life wasn't all that well for him.

Y/n: man...I just wanna touch some boobs...

Y/n was sitting at home all by his lonesome. He didn't live with his parents due to them being dead. Y/n can't really remember what happened to his mother but he does remember that his father died in a crash. He was apparently drunk and that's all he needed to make sure he never gets drunk. However, y/n wasn't alone. He got the apartment he was living in due to a certain someone that was taking care of him...and that person was...

???: hello y/n! I don't mean to intrude but I wanted to see how you were doing.

Miss makima is her name. She had taken in y/n when he had no one else to turn to. And y/n had developed a huge crush on her.

Y/n: hi miss makima! It's nice to see you again! I don't mind you coming in.

Makima: well that's good to hear! I see that you've cleaned up like I asked you to.

Y/n: yep! I sure did! I would never disobey you.

Yep. Y/n was definitely in love with her...only problem was...

???: mommy! I'm hungry! Can we go somewhere to eat after this?