~First Day~

𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙋𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙪𝙯𝙯𝙞𝙣𝙜

Bzzzz-

𝙆𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙮𝘾𝙖𝙩: "Hey Y/N! Wake up!"

𝙆𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙮𝘾𝙖𝙩: "Y/N, its the first day of our last year in highschool! Wake up you sleepyhead!"

You groan waking up due to all the buzzing on your phone, you rubbed your eyes wit ha heavy sigh before grabbing your phone to see your messages from your bestfriend Yoongi!

"Does he always need to wake up me up blowing up my phone" You groaned and began texting him backand replying

𝙔/𝙉: "Okay okay! Im up, your so annoying" You replied back and waited for his reply

𝙆𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙮𝘾𝙖𝙩: "Sorry, Darling. Anyways, get ready! I'll be at yours in 15 minutes"

The word "Darling" made your heart flutter slightly, you quickly shook it off and look at the text and your eyes widend.

"15 Minutes?!" You quickly got out of bed and began picking out some clothes. You picked out some shorts and a white blouse and you dashed to the bathroom and began brushing your hair.

After brushing your hair you began brushing your teeth like a MANIAC. you needed to be quick because Yoongi will be here so-

𝘿𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙜

The doorbell..

"How fast is he?!" You said to yourself. You groaned and quickly went downstairs towards the front door to open it.

You opend the frontdoor revealing your bestfriend.. Min Yoongi.

"Hey, Y/nieeee!" He said happily and gave you a tight hug. You chuckled and hugged him back

"Gosh, our last year of highschool. Can you believe it?!" Yoongi said excitedly. You laughed and shook your head

"Nope!"You laughed. "Well, yes actually. Im so excited though! Just one more year!" You said and while letting him inside your house.

"You were so quick i didn't even get the change  to eat!" You said in a annoyed tone as you glared at him wich made him chuckle.

"Sorry, Y/nie. You know im always fast. Oh and besides Jin and Jimin are waiting at school for us aswell." Yoongi said.

Your eyes widend. "Jimin and Jin Oppa are waiting?! Well, c'mon! I'll skip eating!" You said and quickly put on your shoes and grabbed your keys. You grabbed Yoongi's hand and ran out of the door.

"Y/n, are we actually going to run there?!" He asked in a annoyed yet slight amused tone. 

You nodded in responde. "Yes! Yes, we are running" You said and you tightend your hand around his and began running across the street towards you're highschool.

After about what felt like hours you both arrived seeing Jin and Jimin standing at the entrance of the school. they both waved and you and you two waved back. Jimin came running towards the two of you with a grin.

"Yoongi, Y/nie!" Jimin said happily. you smiled letting go of Yoongi's hand and hugging Jimin.

"Oppa, oh my god i missed you so much during summer break!" You said while hugging JImin. he laughed and hugged you back.

"I missed you too, Y/nie!" He said and patted your head wich you giggled too.

Yoongi looked at the two of you a little jealous. Yoongi glared at Jimin and you could hear Jin laugh softly at the background.

"Now now! C'mon, we should get to our first class! We're going to be late" Jin Said. The three of you nodded and you began walking with Jimin towards the entrance of the school to go inside.

Yoongi walked behind the two of you with a jealous glare.

"Jimin, i swear to god.. you better not steal her from me.." Yoongi muttered under his breath.

You, Jimin, Jin and Yoongi went inside of the school and looked were your first class was.

"My first class is Math, in uh.. 25B" You said and looked at them.

"I have English in 27C" Jin said with a frown.

"I have P.E in 21G" Jimin said with a groan. "I hate P.E" He said and rolled his eyes.

"I also have math in 25B!" Yoongi said in a happy tone. You smiled at Yoongi and stood besides him.

"Yay! Thats good! At least we are in the same class" You smiled and leaned agaisnt him, he smiled putting his shoulder around you.

"Alright,Love bird" Jimin and Jin said at the same time. "Lets just go to our classes, we will meet eachother at Lunch break in the cafeteria?" Jin asked with an raised eyebrow.

You and Yoongi nodded while Jimin just gave a thumbs up before quickly walking off.

Jin went walking off after waving at you and Yoongi. 

You and Yoongi smiled at eachother before walking to your first class togheter walking close by eachother occasionally brushing your hands togheter..

𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩! 𝙄𝙩 𝙩𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙢𝙚 𝙖 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚.. 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙪𝙣 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚! 𝙆𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙨 𝙪𝙥 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 2! 764 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨