~Lunch break(Part 1)~

"𝙃𝙚𝙮, 𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡"

You heard from behind you, you sighed annoyed. You look up at Yoongi with an annoyed face before turning around seeing your ex-boyfriend.. Jackson Wang..

"What do you want Jackson.." You said crossing your arms and raising an eyebrow. Jacksosn Snickered and laughed.

"Ah, still the same Y/n i know.." He said stepping closer to you. Yoongi glared at Jackson before standing infront of you. Jacksons eyes widened and his eyebrows raised*

"Okay.. and who do you think you are, huh?" Jackson said looking at Yoongi. Yoongi glared at him and spoke up.

"None, of your bussiness.. But if you need to know, im Y/n's Bestfriend." He said crossing his arms over his chest. 

Jackson Lauged. "Oh, Y/n's bestfriend, huh? Should i be scared?" He asked with a snicker. "Oh please, i wouldn't care about Y/N having a bestfriend. besides.. She probally doesn't even care about you.." Jackson said with a laugh.

"You dont know, i bet she cares more about me than she ever cared about your ass" Yoongi said and scoffed before looking at you. "Lets go?" He asked, you nodded in response glaring at Jackson. You two turned around wanting to walk away before Jackson suddenly grabbed your wrist. 

"Nah ah, you're not going anywhere, sweetheart" Jackons said with a smirk. you looked up at him in shock.

"Jackson.. let go of me.." You said trying to get loose from him. Jackson smirked gripping at your wrist and you winced.

"Oi! Asshole, let go of Y/n!" Yoongi jumped in and punched Jackson right on his nose, he groaned in pain falling onto the ground and looking up at the both of you.

"You will regret that.." He said holding onto his nose.

"C'mon Y/nie, lets go.." Yoongi said, he grabbed your hand and smiled at you before you two quickly walked off leaving Jackson wincing in pain with a bloody nose.

𝙇𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙝 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 2 𝙞𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙤𝙬.. 𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙅𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙅𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙙!

332 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨