~P.E Class~

𝘼𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙔𝙤𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙞 𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙩 𝙋.𝙀 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙤 𝙞𝙣 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢𝙨, 𝙔𝙤𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙞 𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢.

You went into the Girls locker room and you notice alot of girls talkingand changing into the gym clothes. You greeted some and they greeted you back. you smiled and began changing

Yoongi aswell went into the boys locker room, the room did smell different.. Yoongi greeted the boys that were messing around or changing. after the boys greeted him back he began changing aswell.

You and Yoongi were done changing after a bit and went into the P.E Room. You looked towards Yoongi and smiled at him as you had to sit at seperate seats.

After a while everyone arrived, girls sat by girls and boys with girls.

"Okay, class! Today we will be running a few laps as a warm-up and after we will play some dodgeball which will be girls vs boys." said the Gym teacher. everyone groaned, while Yoongi just chuckled and so did you

Everyone stood up and began jogging around the room, you heard a  few whistles from behind you and some boys complimenting you.

"Hey, Y/n! Nice ass!" Someone said. you shook your head snickering and ignoring him.

"Damn, Y/n! Your boobs are huge, would love to grab those." The other one said with a smirk.

You groaned and looked ta them. "Fuck off will you?" You said and huffed. they shut up and Yoongi smirked quickly running towards you throwing an arm around your shoulder.

"Well, Y/nie . you made them shut up atleast." He laughed, you looked at him and smiled.

"you're not the only one who got a big mouth." You say and chuckled. He shrugged and nodded in response with a quick laugh. 

"Okay, everyone! Times up, please. Girls get on the right side of the room and boys on the left" The Teacher said. Yoongi patted your back and quickly went to the other isde of the room while you did the same.

"Okay, Girls get one ball and boys get one" The teacher said throwing a ball towards you and Yoongi. you took the ball and smirked looking at Yoongi who did the excact same.

"Anndd.. Start!" The Teacher said, and you threw the ball directly at someone. the ball hit them in the stomach and they groaned in annoyance.

Yoongi laughed and threw the ball towards you, but you dodged it. 

"Fucking hell, y/n.. You're good." Yoongi muttered to himself. You smirked and threw a ball towards Yoongi, but he sadly dodged it.

The game went on for a few hours before the teacher whistled and everyone looked at him.

"Good game everyone! And Y/n im proud of you, you were amazing!" he said and gave you a thumbs up. You smiled at him and nodded. "Everyone you can go change and head to your last class!" The teacher said.

You smiled and quickly ran past Yoongi patting his back before entering the girls locker room. You enteredt he girls locker room and quickly changed and went outside and waited for Yoongi.

Yoongi began changing into his clothes after he went into the boys locker room. After changing he thought to himself.

 "Dangit, y/n. You beat me once again in dodgeball.. But still i love it.." hey though to himself and chuckled. He walked out of the lockers room seeing you stand there. he smiled and wrapped an arm around your shoulder.

"Ready for our last class, y/nie?" He asked with a grin. you nodded.

"Yup, im so happy its our last class!" You said and smiled. He chuckled and nodded"

"Me too, well lets go!" he said and you both began walking towards your last class which was...

...

𝘽𝙞𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙮...

𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 5 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙚!! 𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙞 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙚𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙢! 𝙞 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙢 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙨<3

644 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨