~Confessions~

𝐼 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊...

𝙄𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙..

You were really confused as you looked up at Yoongi..

"W..What did you just say..?" You said feeling really confused.. You also had this.. feeling... Maybe the feeling that you liked him back..

"Y/nie.. I..It just came out.." He said and looked down at you, he quickly grabbed the both of your hands squeezing them tightly. "Y/n.. I really love you.. i do.." He said looking down at you with guilt and nervousness..

"Yoongi.." You said and looked up at him. Jin and Jimin stood in the background whispering to eachother.

"Do you think Y/n like Yoongi back, Hyung?" Jimin asked JIn. Jin shrugged but nodded.

"She probally does.. Their meant for eachother you know?" Jin said with a soft smile. Jimied nodding and smiled as he went back to watching you and Yoongi.

"Y/n.." Yoongi sighed. "I..Im Sorry.. I'm sorry if you dont feel the same way as i do.. i just.." Yoongi said and sighed deeply. You looked up at him and smiled a bit.

"Yoongi.. How long?" You asked. "How long did you keep this from me..?" You asked gently locking you're fingers togheter with Yoongi's.

"About.. 1 month i had.. i had developed feelings for you.." He said looking down at you, he smiled just slightly with a soft blush on his cheeks.

You chuckled slightly and tilted your head down biting your lower lip. You looked back up at him and smiled.

"Wow.. Yoongi, i never thought that you would uh.. Like me.." You said chuckling slightly. Yoongi looked down at you and smiled softly.

"I know, Y/n.. I'm sorry i didn't tell you earlier.." He said and sighed deeply.

"So.." He said. "Do you.. like me back..?" He asked in a VERY nervous tone.

You smiled softly looking up at him him. You could hear Jimin and Jin giggling in the background and whispering. "C'mon, Y/n.." They both whispered. You chuckled and look up at Yoongi.

"Yoongi.." You said in a soft tone. Yoongi nodded.

"Yeah..?" He said in the nervously. You could just see the sweat drop off his forhead. He was so nervous about your reply and you could see it in his eyes.

You smiled at him gently unlocking one hand of his and brought it up to his face to caress his cheek. You gently touched his cheek and caressed it which caused him to blush.

"Yes, Yoongi.." You said locking eyes with him.

"Yes.. I like you too.." You said. He wide his eyes in shock and suprise.

"R..Really?!" He said excitedly. You nodded laughing softly.

He grinned widely and bended down wrapping his arms around you waist and hugging you tightly. You laughed and responded to the hug.

Jin and Jimin smiled and clapped their hands. "Okay! Now Yoongi, ask her to be ur girlfriend than!" Jimin shouted excitedly.

Yoongi blushed and looked down t you.

"Will you..?" He asked. "Be my girlfriend.. please?" He asked. You smiled and nodded.

Yoongi smiled and hugged you once again. Than he leaned closely to your ear and whispered

"𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪.."

𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩! 𝙄 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙡𝙤𝙡!

506 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨