~Our first kiss~

The moment Yoongi whispered that into your ear you looked up at him with a huge red face. He chuckled looking at your face and gently putted both of his hands on the sides of your face.

"You look adorable like that.." He said softly. You blushed and tried to speak.

"I.. I.." You stuttered. You were just speechless. Yoongi laughed softly and shook his head.

"Dont say..Anything.." He told you and leaned closer to your face. You notice him leaning closer and though.. "Is he going too.. kiss me.." You though. You were blushing like crazy each time he leaned closer..

"Just kiss her already, Hyung!" Jimin yelled. Yoongi looked at Jimin and gave him the finger.

"Shut up!" He said. He sighed and looked back at you."Dont listen to him." He whispered. You smiled softly and nodded.

Yoongi smiled and leaned more forward were you're faces were just inches away from eachothers.

You swallowed hard and slowly crept your hands up to his shoulders and get on your toes.

"𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤𝙤" You said. And at that moment Yoongi pulled you closer by your waist and kissed you..

You were shocked at first but immediately reacted back to the kiss. You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him back.

Jimin and Jin were screaming like school girls right now. "Finally!" Jin shouted and laughed.

You and Yoongi were enjoying your time togheter. Yoongi gently gripped onto your waist and pulled you even closer, our bodies were now practically pressed against eachothers.

He than started to slowly slide his tongue over your bottom lip which made you shiver. He bit your bottom lip which automatically made you open your mouth which he now had access too. He got the change and gently pushed his tongue into your mouth..

You let out a soft noise when he did that. Yoongi chuckled when you let out a soft noise, he slowly roamed his tongue in your mouth tasting every inch of it and you enjoyed every second of it..

You slowly began using your tongue aswell and slide it over his, he smirked and tangled his tongue with yours. You blushed and let out a soft groan and began to run your fingers through his hair.

After a bit you both pulled out of the kiss breathless. You looked at eachother and chuckled.

"Well.. that was something.." Yoongi said with a grin. You blushed and nodded

"Yeah.. But i did like it.." You said and smiled.

"Okay now lovebirds! The rain is over, lets head home!" Jin said and crossed his arms with a frown. You both laughed and nodded.

"Okay okay!" You said and laughed. Yoongi smiled at you and took your hand.

At that moment everyone began walking home togheter, you all enjoyed your time togheter. Especially you and Yoongi.. You all walked eachother home while eventually You and Yoongi were the last ones left, Yoongi brought you home..

When you both reached your house Yoongi looked at you.

"Hey..I enjoyed my time with you today.." he said and smiled

"I did too.." You said back and chuckled. Yoongi smiled and nodded.

"I'll see you tommorow at school, okay?" He said and ruffled you're hair. You chuckled and nodded.

"Alright.." You said. Before you could walk off, Yoongi took your hand and pulled you closer giving you a longer lingering kiss. You chuckled after he pulled away..

"I love you.." He said. You smiled. "I love you too.." You said and you both waved eachother off and walked away..

𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙚! 𝙈𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝘽𝙞𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙮 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙓𝘿 𝙤𝙝 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡! 

584 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨