~First class~

𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙞 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙝 𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙝 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮

"Well.. here it is.." You say a bit nervous. Yoongi looked at you  and smiled gently squeezing your shoulder.

"Hey, dont worry about it Y/n. eveyrthing will be fine!" Yoongi said trying to calm you a little. You sighed and nodded before entering the class.

"Goodmorning Ms Kim and Mr Min." Your professor said to the both of you after you both entered the class.

"Please take a seat so we can start class" You and Yoongi both nodded and went to the very back of the class and sat down next to eachother. The professor nodded and began with teaching the class.

"Psst. Y/n?" Yoongi Whispered as he leaned closely to you. You raised an eyebrow and looked at him.

"Hm? What is it?" You asked raising an slight eyebrow. Yoongi smiled.

"Can i have a piece of paper? I forgot my textbook at home" He said and Smiled innocently.

You chuckled softly and handed him a piece of paper wich he took and nodded as a thank you.

You both continued to listen to the teacher occasionally glancing at eachother with a soft smile or either a chuckle.

Yoongi glanced at you from the corner of his eye and blushed slightley before thinking to himself

"Gosh.. Why does she have to be so cute.. and pretty.." He though and glanced at you again with a smile before looking back at the teacher and writing some notes. 

After about an hour math class was almost over and you  all were allowed to do something for yourselfs. Yoongi looked at you with a smile as you turned to look back at him. You huffed.

"Gosh. That was an long hour huh?" You said with a soft chuckle. Yoongi n odded and leaned a bit closer to you wrapping his arm around your neck.

"Well we still have about 30 minutes left of math class before lunch break.. So whynot chill and talk?" He asked pulling you closer to him. you chuckled and rested your head against his shoulder with a sigh.

"you know.. im so happy that you're my bestfriend.. I wouldn't know what to do without you.." You said and smiled at him before gently kissing his cheek. He blushed slightly and chuckled. 

He smiled at you and rested his head ontop of yours. You could hear some whispering from infront of you or next to you, but you both didn't care.

After 30 minutes you both heard the bell ring..

𝙏𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙜𝙜𝙜𝙜

It was lunch break..

You and Yoongi both sighed in relief and stood up from your chairs.

"Finally lunch break. This class was hell." You siad and laughed softly. Yoongi chuckled and nodded in agreement.

"I know right.. but luckily its over. C'mon lets head to the cafeteria Jin and Jimin are waiting for us." He said with a smile as he grabbed his backpack. You nodded before you both headed out of the classroom and began walking through the hallways towards the cafeteria.

𝙐𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡...

𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 2! 𝙞 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩! 𝙄𝙢 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮. 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 3 𝙢𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮! 𝙄𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙡𝙮! <3

526  𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨