~My First Time~(SMUT)

As you and Yoongi both arrived at your room he began asking this..sudden question..

"Hey, Y/n?" He asked, you turned to look at him after you both went inside you room. You smiled a bit and nodded.

"Whats up?" You asked curiously. Yoongi chuckled nervously and spoke once more.

"What would you uh.. What do you think about us..? Like you know..?" He asked shrugging. You were a little confused and raise an eyebrow.

"Us..? What do you mean?" You asked. He sighed.

"No no, nevermind." He said and smiled. He took you're hand and brought you over to you're bed. He sat down and he made you sit on his lap. You gasped a little and began to blush.

Yoongi immediatly noticed your blushed and smirked. He pulled you closer to him and you automatically wrapped you're arms around his neck.

"Ah, Eager i see?" He teased you and grinned. You blushed a bit and rolled you're eyes.

"Oh, who says i am?" You grumbled. He chuckled and grabbed you by yours hips and made you roll your hips over his lap. He let out a grunt and you blushed deeply.

"Y-Yoongi.. What are you doing.." You asked with a deep blush on you're cheeks. He looked at you and ran his fingers through your hair.

"You know what i want to do.." He asked, His voice low and husky and a little bit of seduction. You raised an eyebrow. "Whats that..?" You asked softly.

 He smirked and leaned i closer to you until his lips were right to your ear. Than he whispered..

"I want to make you mine..So..I'll make you mine.. Kim Y/n"

He said. And at that moment he pulled you in for a kiss. You were shocked and excited so you immediatly kissed him back.

He groaned into the kiss and pulled you into an even deeper kiss. You arms tighten around his neck and he ran his fingers through your hair. Eventually you began feeling his tongue exploring you mouth. You blushed and let out a quiet soft moan into the kiss.

He heard your soft moan and smirked. He pulled out of the kiss and began slowly kissing from you're jaw to you're chin and than to you're neck. You blushed and tilted you head up showing off more of your skin.

He gently kissed down on your neck and nibbled at it a bit. He eventually began to suck down onto your neck and leaving marks. You moaned slightly and shivered a bit as you felt him suck and nibble on your skin...

You slowly started to automatically roll you're hips back and forth on his lap. He let go off your neck and grunted out as you started to grind on his lap. He looked at you with lust in his eyes and he took ahold of you're hips guiding you more.

You bit you're lower lip as Yoongi leaned towards you're ear and whispered.

"Can i take you.." He whispered in a husky voice. You blushed looking at him and nodding.

He grinned and took you off of his lap and laid you down on the bed. He slowly hovered over on top of you and smirked.

"Well.. Get ready Baby girl.." He whispered. You were a bit nervous but definetly ready for this moment. Yoongi began to slowly slide his hands under your shirt and lifting it up. You noticed him staring intensly which made you blush a bit.

Eventually he took of you're shirt and removed it over you're head and tossing it aside. You blushed as you were now in only a bra and pants, he smirked running his hands over you're stomach.

"Are you sure you want this?" He asked as he reach down to your back, feeling his fingers slowly moving up to unhook your bra. 

"Im sure.. Just be gentle.."You Said in a soft tone. He nodded in reply and than slowly unhooked you're bra. You lifted you up so he could remove you're bra after unhooking it. He tossed it aside and stared at you're chest, He let out a low growl.