We Be Peanut Butter, They Be Jelly.

Later that day, we were at the boys' current flat. Place. Thing. We were packing their stuff. Nick and I were helping Niall. Well I was, Nick was more- supervising. Boy, Niall had a lot of stuff.

"Do you even NEED this?" I asked Niall, holding up a poster that was ripped down the middle. He nodded his head frantically. I rolled my eyes and tossed it into the box. This kid had everything. Empty bags of crisps, pop cans, a stuffed animal pig. He demanded we packed all of it. Even the half eaten sandwich I found under his bed.

Ewwwwwww.

"I'm going to go check on the other boys - Nick, don't work TOO hard," I said sarcastically, getting up and walking out of the door. I looked into Harry and Louis's room- which they shared. It seemed they were almost done packing. So I just skipped them. I peeked into Liam's room, he had boxes everywhere, neatly organized. He was completely finished.

That was fast.

I walked into Zayn's room, only to find he wasn't there. All of his stuff was packed so I just left it, and went back into Nialler's room. And

**cue gasps**

Nick was helping him.

I overly dramatically gasped.

"Niall!" I screamed.

He jumped a bit, "wha-what?" he studdered.

"YOU ACTUALLY GOT NICK TO DO WORK?" I yelled. He rolled his eyes, snickering. Nick poked his tounge at me. I kneeled down and started to pick up some of the things that they missed before they could tape the last box down.

...

"DONE." I yelped, smileing up at Liam.

I was standing rather close to him...

"Ready to go?" Louis asked, smirking. He laughed as Harry whispered something to him- then Nick, then Niall, then Zayn. Soon they were all laughing. What were they laughing at? Me? Did I do something weird? I looked up at Liam and saw he was as confused as I was. At least I wasn't singled out. My dad pulled up to us, honking. Once we all pilled into the car, we realized this car wasn't really fit for 7 people, 8 including my dad. After we got some what comfortable, the seating arrangement went something like this: Niall, Zayn, Nick, squished me in the middle, Liam, and then Harry. Louis was in the front passenger seat. Harry whispered something to Liam. Who promptly elbowed him in the gut. 

WUT IS WITH THE WHISPERING? 

"I felt singled out from all the whispering, so pretend I'm saying something funny," I whispered into Nick's ear. He just laughed. The other guys sort of looked at us weird. 

That's right. They be jelly. 

We be peanut butter. They be jelly. 

It. Works.

No?

K.

Peanut butter is way better than jelly.

"Hahahaha what?" I looked up at Nick who was cracking up. Then I looked around, everyone was giving me a look. 

Did I just say that out loud?

"Yah you did!" Nick busted up.

This isn't working. WHY AM I SAYING WHAT I'M THINKING? 

Nothing? Kay. I didn't say that out loud.

Or that.

Or that.

Nevermind.

"Well, think about it, you can eat peanut butter with a lot of other things you can't eat jelly with," I defended myself.

"Such as?" Niall and Nick asked. Oh no, Nick has joined their creepy unison thing.

"Icecream, celery, sandwiches...." I trailed off.

I was cut off by Nick's hand. He was waving it in front of my face.

"Leash?"

"Huh..." 

"You blanked out there... naming things peanut butter go with." He laughed.

"Oh," I said snapping myself out of my daze, "sorry..."

"Airhead," Nick coughed. I punched him in the chest.

"I agree!" Liam piped up, raising his hand, "think of all the delicious things peanut butter goes with that jelly doesn't?"

Aww he's defending me. Liam you can be peanut butter with me and Nick. I would kick Nick out, but he's like family and stuff.

Bro code. And Things.

That isn't even remotely bro code.

I honestly don't even know what Bro code is...

Anyways.

...

"We're here!" My dad said. 

yip yip!

I went all Last Airbender on you guys.

Me and Appa, bro.

We legit. 

Totes.

Author's Note:

Heyyy guysssss

OHHH! Liam and Licia, likey likey(; That looks a lot like lickey lickey like lick? They are oddly similar. Anyways. Do you guys ship the Liam and Alicia thing? Or should it be Niall? Or Zayn? OR NICK. That wouldn't be as much of a One Direction fanfic though... Comment and tell me!

Comment. Rate. Follow.

If you liked this, that is xD

Kay Bye(:

~Shell

Oh yah, did you guys get the whole Airbender thing? Do you guys remember that show? 

It was flippen awesome guys.

The Last Airbender? Giant Mammoth thing? Ringing any bells?

No?

Kay.

Bye.

Again.