Yawn.

*Nick POV*

"Hey guys," I said, walking up to Liam and the guys.

"Where'd Licia go?" Liam asked, biting his lip.

"She's fine," I laughed, "going to take her medication."

"Medication?" the boys asked nervously.

"Just for her allergies..." I said reassuringly. I wasn't telling them everything though. I would let her do that when she was ready to.

The boys looked relieved.

*Alicia POV*

 I rummaged through my bag, looking for my medication. 

I found my lip balm and pulled it out, smearing it on and then smacking my lips together. 

"Here it is!" I said to myself. I grabbed the small bottle and pulled out one pill. I downed it with  a sip of water. 

My eyes became less puffy, and I no longer had the urge to sneeze. I stuffed the the things back into my bag, then slung it over my shoulders, the day would be over soon and there was honestly no need ot make another trip to my locker.

I jogged back outside. 

"Hey guyss!" I yelled.

"Hey!" They yelled back.

"I'm'ma go get something from the vending machines," Nick said, "anyone wanna come?"

"Yah I could really use some food..." Harry, Liam and Zayn agreed.

"Niall, Louis, want to come?" they asked.

"I'm always up for a snack!" Niall laughed.

"I'll stay behind with Licia," Louis said, waving as they walked off.

"So," he turned to me, wiggling his eyebrows.

"So, what?" I asked yawning.

Oh no...

"You and Liam?" he teased me.

"Haha yah..." I yawned again.

No... no-no-no-no

"You tired?" he asked.

"Uh- y- "

I blacked out... gosh dangit. Just when Nick leaves!

*Louis POV*

"You tired?" I asked noting that, that was her second yawn in 30 seconds.

She apparently didn't have time to answer, due to the fact she was falling-

wait- what?

NO! She's falling!

"Erm-" I choked out, catching her.

Nick then ran out.

"Ahh!" he yelled, the boys behind him were running too.

"She just... fell!" I said, shocked.

"Yah, I know she does that." he said taking her and gently lying her down on the ground.

"Well, why?" we asked in unison.

"I'll let her tell you that..." he responded, "for now, she needs to sleep."

"Sleep? I think she fainted! Not fell asleep?" I reminded him that she fell, she didn't just lie down and fall asleep.

"No, she didn't..." he said checking his watch, "dang, I'm going to have to carry her to the bus..." he said under his breath.

The bell rang.