SEVEN. watch out poltergeist(s)

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐢𝐬𝐭(𝐬)

𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐢𝐬𝐭(𝐬)

irl.

"man i really dont wanna fall" Elijah groaned grabbing Colbys shoulder.

"I dont think any of us do" Colby half shouted looking up at him, taking another step into the room they decided to ignore the locks on.

"help, someone take the camera. not the day to be wearing skinny jeans" Sam huffed attempting to crawl through the window Eli and Colby stepped through moment before.

"Oh goodness ja!" Eli left Colbys side and swooped up the camera. Seth finally wiggling his way in after Sam.

"oh my god I feel like its gonna fall" Seth said finally reaching the middle of the platform.

"oh look a no entry sign" Colby points looking back at Elijah with a very knowing smile.

a single second of sam trying to get the two to not go further ends with Colby and Elijah on the other side of the door waving back to Seth and Sam.

"I fucking hate these idiots" Sam scowled following second after onto a rickety second story porch. "we might be the first and last to investigate this place if you two keep this up."

"ehhhh not my problem, I'll be a ghost and haunt the hell outta people" Eli smiled looking over the edge, held by the back of his shirt by a now worried Colby.

"if you fall im not coming down with you" Colby rolled his eyes as Eli looked back at him.

"by the way you're grabbing me I dont think you'll have a choice big guy" Elijah smiled wider finally taking a step form the edge. "it's ok dont wanna haunt you yet"

the four spend another moment on the porch before a creak in the unstable wood brings them all to their feet and back through the door and window.

"thats why nobody comes here" Colby says through a soft grin.

"well most people also dont have to deal with a crazy guy who wants to haunt people and a guy who used to do urban exploration." Seth looks back to the group as he steps through a window.