SIX: Mind the Plague

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐞

irl.

'Red looked nice on Colby, stupid flannel' Elijah look his observation duty very seriously.

"today we are here with Seth!" Sam ran through the intro for the 3rd and final take wanting this to be perfect. "and here is out little guy" Sam smiled looking up at Elijah "Elijah, or Eli. it is our medium tonight and possibly for the future depending on how this night goes! and we are at the Bowers Mansion!" Sam continued the intro with Seth and Colby.

Elijah went back to observing.

"no fucking way" Elijah moved around the side of the house with the rest of the group a few paces behind him.

"someone is going down there tonight" Sam exclaimed pointing down to the creepiest looking basement Elijah had the misfortune of being around.

"im not fucking going down there" Elijah scrunched his nose in discomfort.

everyone looked at Seth. bro was screwed.

"ok this is so fucked" Elijah cursed stepping back into the house once dark fell upon the town. "I mean I know im safe I got years of charms and protections pulled into me but you guys might just collect a new friends to say take home." Elijah grinned half joking trying to get the boys to feel better. "I'll try my hardest to keep that from happening" Elijah leaned against Colby holding his flashlight and pendent close.

"thank god for you Eli" Colby laughed happy Elijah was making a effort to make everyone more comfortable.

"yeah so before we finish setting up, are we all ok so far?" Sam asked the group and half himself "if you need to leave at any point just leave"

"of course Sam" Elijah smiled leaning against the nearest wall.

"well lets finish getting everything set up, then we can film" Colby spoke quickly trying to keep his eyes from traveling to the fake blond beside him.

"ja, I'll go with you Colby, i want to see how you guys get this up" Elijah pushed off the way following after Colby.

"are they.." Seth trailed off

"nah." Sam shook his head watching Elijah lean over Colby trying to see what he was doing "well actually..." sam continued

"10 bucks they kiss, some point on this trip." Seth grinned

"you're on." Sam shook Seths hand then walked away to set up some cameras

"there are so many cameras." Elijah sighed making sure the 5th one was on

"there have been to many times where something has happened and we've missed it because we didn't have a camera on it so now we're super careful. sucks to miss evidence." Colby explained while checking the battery and turning on another camera.

Elijah blankly stared at Colby for a few moments before Colby turned around.

"you good?" Colby asked moving past him to another camera.

"you look so pretty when you talk about something you enjoy. did you go to film school?" Elijah asked cracking that rare smile Colby loved.

"no. I kinda wanted to, but uh school isn't really my thing."

"fair enough"

"wanna stay together tonight?"

"depends, do you need me there?"

"maybe"

"then yeah, I'll keep you safe pretty boy." Elijah ruffled Colbys hair then walked back up to the front to talk to Sam who needed his help hanging something up high.

Colby slightly rocked back and forth with a small blush before going back to what he was doing

@h_haz3y