NINE: rhythm blues

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐫𝐡𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐦 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐬

𝐫𝐡𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐦 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐬

irl.

Elijah sat there in the dark as Sam and Seth walked off to their respective places. just soaking in the noises and feelings around him. wondering if he was actually where he wanted to be, both in context of the investigation and life. catching himself looking back to the mansion the door slightly ajar almost like Colby was temping him in the other side, the door as a trap. Elijah smiled at the thought. letting his feet finally lift off the ground shaking the mud that was keeping him in place by the bottoms of his shoes and reaching for the porch.

walking up the creaking steps he cringed slightly. if Colby wasn't aware of him getting closer he certainly was now. he pushed the door open and almost instantly eyes got locked with another pair sitting on the bench near the front.

"see I knew you wouldn't leave me here" Colby started as he body basically jumped up.

"wow maybe I should leave mr cocky in here." Elijah rolled his eyes with a small smile twitching on his lips.

"please dont." Colby shakes his head grabbing the camera. "we can have a little hangout talk about ghosts and shit" Colby leaned in closer trying to let Elijah know that he wanted him to stay.

"only because you asked so sweetly" Eli hummed pressing a hand to Colbys cheek before walking deeper in the mansion.

Colby started the camera with Elijah bending down slightly into frame.

"no need to mock me" Colby looked up to Eli with the camera, Eli just shrugged.

"as you can see I kidnapped Elijah to stay with me because this is scary as shit. whenever I do solo investigates everything is always crazy and without fail I always get scared. now to keep the feeling of solo still there me and Eli will be separating within the mansion but its gonna be nice to have someone I can run to that is at least inside the house." Colby explained the camera. "he's my safety net." Colby finished lookin to the side Eli was on.

"what he said" Elijah smiled pointing to Colby. "I love big scary ghost oohhhhh but I like being a safety net." Eli gave a thumbs up before Colby shoved a camera into his hands. "ok I guess I get this." Elijah smiled into the camera before turning on his own.