FOUR: ghouls guidance

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐬 𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐬 𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

irl.

Elijah stood stiffly under the shower. cold water tightening his muscles in sync with the shivers running down his back. after his shower was over he slowly cleaned himself up each moment adding onto his exhaustion. pushing his body away from the sink and walking to his bed in basic sweatpants and some random slasher hoodie he had pulled from the suitcase on the floor next to the bed. Elijah circled the bed to throw his keys, phone, rings and headphones on the nightstand before collapsing on the bed and curling up to fall asleep in seconds.

Eli woke up about 30 minutes later after falling off the bed. his eyes shot open hitting the cool floor of the hotel. after sitting there for a moment he finally got up and changed into a pair of basic black skinny jeans with a black and red skull belt. glancing in the mirror before tussling his hair and tossing on a black cropped tank top with pink lace trimming.

Stumbling to grab his wallet while pulling on the beaten pair of converse. finally stepping out the door Eli raced past the elevator and ran down the stairs to the meeting spot. he rounded the corner to see his new friends talking to each other next to a new person

"hi im so sorry im late. I slept in a little" Elijah grinned fluffing his hair a little more to his liking.

Colby had never seen someone so confidant .

Sam patted Elijahs arm and pulled him more into the group.

"Elijah Silverwood this is Seth Broden"

Sam motioned between the two as they great each other then glanced back at Colby who Sam could of sworn there was a small bit of tension that fell from his hands when Eli smiled back at him in greeting.

after Elijah and Seth briefly got to know each other the group left the hotel and walked down the street to a local bar where they picked a back corner to spend their evening.

"So Elijah where are you from?" Seth asked after a few drinks

"Rostov" Eli frowned slightly but only enough Sam and Colby had noticed. "its a shithole in Russia, left that place ages ago" Elijah cracked a sly smile and threw back his shot from the round that Sam had ordered.

Another hour or so passed with loud laughs were shared around the group as the air became thicker around them as people piled in around them. soon enough the bar was full with people dancing all over swinging their hips to whatever music played.

Elijah smiled to himself before leaning across the table.

"Colby!" he yelled so he could hear him above the music. Eli was close enough that Colby could smell the alcohol on his breath but it almost felt comforting.

"what?!" Colby shouted back.

"wanna dance?!" Elijah held out his hand still keeping that sly smile on his face.

Colby looked away for a single second before turning back to the fake blond. "Yeah!" Colby took his hand so Elijah could pull him to his feet.

Quickly the two melted into the crowd away from Seths and Sams view. Elijah felt much more comfortable in this situation but Colby watched him. Watched the way his shirt would ride up more to reveal a little more of his faint ab line. Every time the Russian would spin around Colby would watch the way his hips moved and hair bounced as Eli jumped.

Sam walked his way through the crowd trying to find the Medium and other ghost hunter. it only took seconds, who could miss the way they looked at each other?

Sam grabbed his coat and left

h.haz3y

please dont fetishize mlm couples!! louder for the girls in the back!