ONE: reach out, ghosts!

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐮𝐭, 𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐬!

𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐮𝐭, 𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐬!

twitter messages. irl.

Elijah quickly woke up from his sleep. covered in sweat and his apartment heating up in the LA weather. he pealed the thin white top off like a second layer of skin stuck with sweat and threw it at the closet door making it into a small hamper.

Nighmares had been plaguing its mind recently. not nightmares he could really get a grip on either, so instead of dwelling on the haunting memories he got up. Pushing off the mattress that was lazily thrown on the ground Elijah got up and walked to the kitchen of its small apartment.

Entering the room he quickly grabbed a glass of water and chugged it cleaning his mind. now finally waking up it grabbed its phone and answered notifications. a few from friends asking if he wanted to go out before they knew he was asleep, a few dms on instagram and he finally opened twitter. some stupid drama or something Elijah didn't really care.

what really sparked its interest was a message from an account it had never messaged before.

"Sam and Colby?" Elijah spoke aloud almost to make sense of it in his head.

Taking another drink of water he opened the message

SamandColby

hello Elijah,
we(Sam and Colby) have been following your
work for the past few months and are very
impressed with what you have been doing!
we we're wondering if you could accompany
us on our trip to the Bowers Mansion. we are
ghost hunters and would like your assistance
with this video. and if possible in the future
have you tag along for a few more videos.
we would leave for the Bowers Mansion in two
weeks, let us know if you are in.

Elijah stood there for a moment, very confused. but excited someone noticed his work and wanted help exploring a haunted location. setting the phone face down on the counter Elijah fixed his hair and looked at the calendar. his calendar was clear, he didn't want to hang out with anyone(he was actively avoiding all friends at all costs). Elijah picked the phone back up.

ElijahSiverwood

thank you for reaching out to me, I would love
to join you two at the Bowers house. we can
figure out the details soon with travel and
further trips.

SamandColby

you're living in LA right now, right?

ElijahSiverwood

yeah, you live in LA too?

SamandColby

yeah, we could meet for Lunch or something
sometimes within the next week and figure
stuff out.

ElijahSiverwood

yeah that sounds good :)

Elijah stepped into the shower water soaking his hair and pouring down his spine. Shivering softly he washed his hair and body with the cold water. stepping out and drying off Elijah pulled on a hoodie and shorts and left the apartment.

@h_haz3y