The Comeback

"Go!", the choreographer shouted, and she had started moving to her song, the female dancers surrounded her. The choreography has been so beautiful, so powerful. "Perfect!"

They finally paused and Nayoung winked at the mirror, making her ending-fairy-movement. The dancers and everybody applauded. She noticed a figure by the door, her boyfriend smiled at her.

"Wrap it up", the choreographer called out. She packed her bag and approached him, wrapping her arms around his waist. He kissed her on the cheek.

"Ready to head on?!", she nodded, and waved at the staff before exiting the practice

"Ready to head on?!", she nodded, and waved at the staff before exiting the practice. They walked to the elevator, he kissed her temple again while they have been waiting for the elevator to come. "You smell nice", he let out, she scoffed.

"I smell like a hundred hours of dancing", she replied. He smirked and cupped her face and pressed his lips to hers hard, she let out a soft moan.

"I like that", he whispered softly. "The effect I have on you these days", Sunghoom grinned.

"You always had that effect to me, it's just that I'm more vocal about it", she smirked as they walked in the elevator. They eyed each other, both thinking the same thing. "When do you leave?", she expressed, changing the subject.

"The day after tomorrow.", he returned. "We are heading to Taiwan and then Singapore", he said.

The band had tour concerts in Asia, Nayoung's comeback had been in a week while her debut anniversary in less than a month. The company had planned a big event for her thirteenth year.

They had been about to step in Sunghoon's car, when Nayoung's manager had reached to them in the underground garage.

"Bang PD asked to see you", Nayoung sighed, turning around, her manager eyed Sunghoon. "Both of you"

They left their bags in the car and headed back upstairs. They arrived and Bang PD's office and Nayoung knocked before entering.

"I know, I know", PD expressed. "You've been leaving. But I'll not keep you long. I promise", he motioned them to sit.

"What's going on?!", she asked him carefully.

"I wanted to tell you the news myself.", he said. "They plan to release articles that you broke up. Of course, you know the company's policy and we can't be intervening on our artists' personal affairs", he exhaled. "But, we do not know how bad it'll get for you. I personally asked for extra security"

"PD-nim, we're leaving on tour. I need to know that she'll be safe", Sunghoon let out softly and Bang PD nodded. "We've also handled articles like these before, I don't see where are the bad news"