The Destiny

It had been their last day in Thailand, the couple had finally reconnected after nearly two months apart. Sunghoon did not mention about the text messages he had seen, he did not want to fight and he knew that she loved him. Whatever had been going with K, she was going to tell him in her own time.

"Jagiya", he turned and loooked at her. He had been sitting on the sand in front of their house on their private beach. "Are you alright?!", he smiled to her and extended his hand towards her.

Nayoung smiled and let him help her sit next to him. She leaned her head on his shoulder while he wrapped his hand around her shoulders. The sun had been setting, they would leave the next morning together for Korea, since Nayoung had work there. She would go back to Japan a week after.

"I think it's my favorite place to be", she let out, Sunghoon stared at her. "I've so many memories from beaches, it's funny how I'm a summer girl and I fell in love with the ice price"

"Serves you right", he smirked at her and leaned in and kissed gently. "Have I told you that I love you today?!"

"Yes. This morning", she replied.

"Okay then", he responded and turned to look at the sea, clearly teasing her. Nayoung pinched his sides and he laughed aloud tugging her onto his lap and kissing her. "I love you so much"

"I love you more", she replied him. "You know", she sat properly on his lap, her arms wrapping around his neck. "My most special memory on
a beach is actually in Chiba in Japan", she said and Sunghoon instantly knew what she meant. "It had been May 2017 and I've joined BTS on their tour in Japan. We went to Chiba with Jin, Taehyung, Jungkook, there had been a festival every year that we really wanted to go"

"May 2017", Sunghoon said aloud and stared at her. "K hyung joined Big Hit training program in October 2017"

"I know. I had been the one that discovered him"

"You never told me that", Sunghoon expressed.

"I didn't know if you wanted to hear it honestly. Bang PD-nim said I should have been a talent scout back then", he smiled, kissing her cheek.

"Tell me"

(May 2017)

"Hyung, I think you missed the turn", Taehyung told him, the four of them had been heading to Chiba from Tokyo. They have rented a jeep and Jin had been driving and Nayoung sitting at the front, Taehyung and Jungkook at the back.

"Haven't I told you to not speak to the driver?!", Jin expressed. "Kids", he exhaled and Nayoung smirked while looking outside. Japan had been beautiful, it had been her favourite place when she would tour.

Jungkook had fallen asleep once they entered the car, Taehyung had put his headphones on, and Nayoung and Jin have been lightly talking about the concerts. They reached the beach in Chiba, Japan where the festival had been held, they put their masks and hats. Nayoung linked hands with Jungkook and they walked through the crowd.

It has been a firework festival, each year on this beach in Chiba, they would hold concerts and had fireworks shows. Jin and Taehyung moved ahead to secure food, Jungkook and Nayoung wandered around. She had been thankful that she put with a long-sleeved shirt, since it had been a bit chilly, but not that much.

"Noona, look!", she hummed and turned to see Jungkook pointing to the sky, the fireworks had started

"Noona, look!", she hummed and turned to see Jungkook pointing to the sky, the fireworks had started. She smiled genuinely. "We should find the hyungs"

The festival had so many people and they held hands to not loose each other in the crowd. As she had been behind Jungkook, she heard loud applauding and she paused walking away from Jungkook.

Nayoung headed towards the loud applauding and cheering sounds and found a huge group of people gathered around a dance group, but one person stood out. A young, tall, man with a very charming smile, and his dance movements had been powerful. She had been absorbed looking at him. The crew finished their dancing and the crowd applauded again.

As the people walked away and the dance crew started gathering their stuff, Nayoung had found herself approaching.

"Excuse me", she expressed in Japanese and the boys of the dance crew looked at her. But her eyes had been on him. "What's your name?!", she asked him.

"Koga Yudai", he answered her. "You're Korean"

"Yeah", she responded in Korean, bowing her head and lightly pulled her mask down then.

"You're Nayoung-ssi! Nice to meet you, sunbaenim", he bowed again and again.

"Your Korean are really good.", she smirked at him. "Have you been dancing for years?!", he nodded his head.

"I've studied dancing in the States, it's where I also learned Korean", he pulled his hoodie off his head and smiled at her. "Never imagined I would meet a celebrity like you"

"Destiny is a funny thing", Nayoung smiled back. "You're very talented, how come you haven't tried to become a trainee?!"

"The K-Pop industry is limited toward Japanese", he told her and Nayoung narrowed her eyes at him. "I had tried. But I'm 20 years old, nobody will accept me now"

"Talent has no age", she expressed, extending her hand towards her. "Your phone", he eyed her before handing it over to her. She typed her phone number. "I trust you, Koga-ssi", she said. "Don't give up on your dream"

"It's K", he returned. "My stage name is K"

"Nice to meet you K-ssi", Nayoung bowed and pulled her mask back up, before walking away.

"Yah, where were you?!", Jin scrolled at her.

"Making history", she said, BTS stared at her. "I think I discovered somebody really great", she added.

"Did you start drinking already?!", Taehyung asked. Nayoung rolled her eyes and ignored him since she knew, staring back towards K. Someone great.

(End of Flashback)

"No wonder he's head over heels for you", Sunghoon uttered. She smiled and caressed his hair. "No matter what has happened, I know K hyung has been through a lot, he's really great"

"It might have been destiny the way I met with K, but I like our love story more", she returned. "You're my destiny"