The Articles

(Reminder: This is a fanfiction, nothing is real)

"Hyung, you okay?!", Jungwon asked him and Sunghoon nodded, before they took the stage. They had been in Dallas at the moment, since they had kicked off the Northern America tour in the start of October, the month had seemed to have passed by rather quickly.

Nayoung had been in Japan, after their vacation in Thailand they had managed to see each other in Seoul for a few weekends, before they had to leave for the States.

They performed "Bite Me", Sunghoon had been focused onto his backup dancer since his verse had been next, but then the clothing around her face fell off. They made eye contact briefly, and he firmly grabbed her from the waist and turned them around, trying covering her face as much as he could, so she could put it back on while they kept on dancing. He helped her to put it on and she smiled thankfully to him and then the song ended.

The backup dancers left the stage as ENHYPEN continued on, at the end, they sang their encore songs and waved at their fans before leaving the stage too.

"Good work", their staff praised them. Jake and Sunghoon shared a car, as they headed back to the hotel. He got inside his hotel room and just fell right on the bed, exhausted. He checked his phone but no messages or missed calls from his girlfriend.

The next morning, the group had one day off, before they needed to leave for the next city. Sunghoon had been still sleeping, late in the noon, when Jay and Heeseung barged in his hotel room.

"Good morning to the most famous person", Jay said to him. Sunghoon cracked an eye open and stared at both of them. "You surely know how to make headlines"

"What are you talking about?!", Sunghoon asked him, rubbing his eyes, as Heeseung showed him his phone. "Shit"

"That's one way to put it", Heeseung snored.

"Did they see her face?!", Sunghoon expressed

"Unfortunately, yes. She shut down her social as far as I know. The managing team is considering to pull off the dancers from our next concerts.", Jay said to him.

"That's such a bullshit", Sunghoon growled. He stood up and started getting ready, he checked on his phone, but still did not have any call or a text from her. "What about Nayoung?! Have you talked with her?!"

"It's still late in Japan", Heeseung told him. "I'm sure she'll call when she sees the article", the oldest said. "Better read the articles carefully"

"We have a meeting in ten", Jay added.

Sunghoon texted her hoping she would see his messages before the articles when she woke up. The meeting with the managing team went well, since the members persuaded them they did not want to change the choreography.