The Home

The showcase had been a huge success and her EP album promotions couldn't have gone better. She finally managed to get some rest before the celebrations for her thirteen anniversary started.

She had not moved from Jimin's apartment, but spent most time with Sunghoon house-hunting, or at the company. The group had finished with the rest of the tour and had been back in Seoul full time.

"Maybe, I think pastel green would suit better", the couple had been sitting at the cafeteria with
many photos of kitchen cabinets spread around her table. Although, they hadn't found the right house yet, Nayoung had wanted to decided on the indoor beforehand.

"Haven't you decided on the light yellow?!", he asked.

"You hated that", she said while still glancing at the photos. Nayoung raised an eyebrow at him. "You didn't have to say anything, it was written all over your face", she pointed.

"You read minds now?!", Sunghoon smirked at her. "What I'm thinking now?!", Nayoung only stared at him.

"How about you keep these thoughts for private places?!", she told him softly. Sunghoon leaned over the table.

"I have been thinking what to eat at dinner", he smirked. "What did you think?!", she rolled her eyes. "Perhaps you have the dirty mind, noona"

"Right", she turned her eyes back in the photos.
"What about that-"

"There you are", they turned their heads around to find Areum and Jake walking to them. "Don't you people check your phones?!"

"What happened?!", Nayoung asked her friend.

"That", Areum showed them her phone.

"I thought they had been going with a dancer

"I thought they had been going with a dancer.", Sunghoon let out and did not look again at the article. Nayoung exhaled heavily.

"You knew?!", she said slowly. "What- HOW?!"

"Babe-", Jake told her. "Breath", he looked at his best friend. "I'm guessing that is why you got an interview together"

"Please, don't remind me", Nayoung returned. "How long has been the article out?!", Areum checked.

"About an hour", she responded.

"One, two, three, four, five.", Nayoung's phone started ringing. She breathed out and answered it. "Hey-", she moved her phone away from her ear, Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin could clearly be heard screaming. "Yah! Slow down", she let out. "No. Of course, it isn't truth. Yeah. Alright", her boyfriend had crossed his arms, enjoying it.

Until his phone had been ringing and he swore.

"Shit", he whispered. "My mother is calling me", he expressed.