The Storm

(Reminder: This is a fanfiction, nothing is real)

(March 2024)

It has been two months since they started living together. The moving had been easy but getting used to the traffic everyday to get to the agency had been an inconvenience. Though neither of them would change the fact that they had their own space now.

"Nayoung", he called out and she peeked from the bathroom of their master bedroom, to find him holding in two shirts. "The black one", he just smiled to her thankfully before wearing it.

He had been just standing shirtless into their bedroom, their eyes meeting every and now through the mirror on the bathroom and the closet. He buttoned up on his shirt, and tied
a black tie over it. He exhaled, since he had hated heading abroad and leaving her again.

"Have I told you what you wearing a tie does to me?!", she told him grinning evilly as Sunghoon moved to her and fastened his arms around her. She had been in just a towel, freshen out of the shower. He then pressed kisses on her exposed shoulder, holding her tightly. "Stay safe, jagiya."

(Sunghoon's outfit)

(CAN YOU HEAR ME BARKING?! no?! SORRY)

"I'm just leaving for the weekend, I'll be back by Sunday night", she nodded to him and he kissed her forehead. "I love you"

"I love you more", she responded and tiptoed to kiss him in the lips. Sunghoon smiled to her and grabbed his backpack and suitcase. He and Jake would head to Tokyo for the opening of the new Tiffany & Co. store. "Have a safe flight", he only smirked in return and walked out of their house and into the SUV that had been waiting for him.

Nayoung exhaled heavily, she hated an empty house; she had not planned to go to the office today and decided to lie on the couch and do some work into her laptop. Her phone started ringing just few hours after Sunghoon had left. She checked, and Heeseung had been calling her.

"What is it?!", she asked, playing the annoyed.

"Sorry, have I interrupted your napping time?!", he chuckled lightly. "Get dressed, I'm outside"

She stood up and checked from the window to find him leaning against a motorcycle, and her best friend smirked to her widely. She smirked back and got dressed.